Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > Wagoneer Fun

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Wagoneer Fun Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

Wagoneer Fun

Email Bookmark Print
Nooner84
cleveland

Jeep Information

Year:1984

Model:Grand Wagoneer

Engine:5.9/360 V8

Transmission:Automatic

Future Modifications:Don't know yet

New to the Wagoneer Family. Just bought this yesterday. I have very little know-how on working on Jeeps so, any tips will be appreciated. Right now I have a leak in my rear seal....I think. It's been over 5 yrs since I worked on anything besides my lawnmower.HAHAHA!!! I drove over 50 miles to get it home so, it drove great. The suspension didn't feel bad but it leans a little on the driverside in the back. Gas gauge doesn't work and I got a switch for fog lights but no fog lights! HAHA!! Well, I wanted something to work on and I guess I got it. The interior (I think) looks GREAT for it being so old. 1 crack in the dashbored. Panels on the doors still intact and not torn. The same carpet that was put in it and no rips or cuts.(that i've found) Pwr windows still work. Pwr seats still work. I rather have manual, less of a headache. Orignal Rims. To top it off!! I even got a spare tire with an extra rim to match.

Thank for any help.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

leafs13
View leafs13's Jeep
09-04-2011, 01:50 AM
I'm in the same boat, I just got a 76 waggy last weekend. Mine runs great so far but the interior needs some work. My plan is to pull out all the paneling and the headliner and replace it with custom wood panels. Should be a lot of fun!