Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > For Sale $7,900.00

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

For Sale $7,900.00 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

For Sale $7,900.00

Email Bookmark Print

robmmprod
West Hartford

Jeep Information

Year:1991

Model:Grand Wagoneer

Engine:8cyl

Transmission:Auto

Transfer Case:4WD

Tires:New last year

Wheels:original

For sale $7900.00. I am the second owner and have owned it for just over 2 years. I recently had the entire vehicle gone over at a local shop that only works on Jeeps. This vehicle is in excellent condition and the 4WD is great. I put new tires on it last year. The only issues with the vehicle that I am aware of that need attention are...the moonroof no longer works (I just keep it closed and there is no leaking), the fuel gauge is inaccurate (it should be an easy fix, shop tells me that it's probably just a short in the wire), the power locks don't work, I lock and unlock the doors manually. Other than that, this vehicle runs like a top. A/C and heat work perfectly. I installed a new bluetooth stereo with new speakers (I still have the original stereo). I am selling this because my wife is getting an SUV so I no longer have the need for a big vehicle.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.