Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > Part n/a for my '84 Wagoneer?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Part n/a for my '84 Wagoneer? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

Part n/a for my '84 Wagoneer?

Email Bookmark Print
Jeepbeep26
Henderson

Jeep Information

HELP

My clutch stopped working; the shifter just wouldn't go into gear unless the clutch was pumped several times & that was it. Upon taking it to the shop I learned it was a problem with the hydraulic system. There was a leak, so only air was going through where hydraulic fluid should have been going. It's a problem with one of the slave cylinders or a different kind of cylinder involved in the same (hydraulic system), like the front cylinder I think, I'll know more by today.

They unfortunately don't make this part anymore for '84 Jeeps. Is there a certain year that I could match up the part? Or is it possible it could come from a different make/model to match the part I need? Any comments appreciated

-Jeepbeep26

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.