Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > Old Yeller

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Old Yeller Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

Old Yeller

Email Bookmark Print

EBCIII
Burlington

Jeep Information

Year:1977

Model:Wagoneer

Engine:360

Transmission:Automatic

Tires:235/75 R15 Michelin LTX M/S2

Wheels:15"

I am new to this site. I run a 1977 Yellow Wagoneer that I inherited. I am here to see what I can learn from the pros.

So far I have rebuilt the engine, new tires, changed the door panels, and gutted and replaced the innerds of the tailgate. I had all the windows tinted and installed a new sound system.

I call My Wagoneer "Old Yeller" A Work in progress, Beale.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

iajet
View iajet's Jeep
03-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Beautiful. A highschool buddy had one of those, good times.

leafs13
View leafs13's Jeep
09-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Very nice! I just got a '76 that I named Canyonero (from a Simpsons episode). Check it out on you tube and tell me it's not this truck. Is your a quadratrac 4wd?

samswagoneer
View samswagoneer's Jeep
06-18-2012, 01:21 PM
I like your Wagoneer. Good color. I just bought a 77 that I am trying to restore.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.