Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > Old Yeller

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Old Yeller Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

Old Yeller

Email Bookmark Print

EBCIII
Burlington

Jeep Information

Year:1977

Model:Wagoneer

Engine:360

Transmission:Automatic

Tires:235/75 R15 Michelin LTX M/S2

Wheels:15"

I am new to this site. I run a 1977 Yellow Wagoneer that I inherited. I am here to see what I can learn from the pros.

So far I have rebuilt the engine, new tires, changed the door panels, and gutted and replaced the innerds of the tailgate. I had all the windows tinted and installed a new sound system.

I call My Wagoneer "Old Yeller" A Work in progress, Beale.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

iajet
View iajet's Jeep
03-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Beautiful. A highschool buddy had one of those, good times.

leafs13
View leafs13's Jeep
09-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Very nice! I just got a '76 that I named Canyonero (from a Simpsons episode). Check it out on you tube and tell me it's not this truck. Is your a quadratrac 4wd?

samswagoneer
View samswagoneer's Jeep
06-18-2012, 01:21 PM
I like your Wagoneer. Good color. I just bought a 77 that I am trying to restore.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.