Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > Old Betsy

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Old Betsy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

Old Betsy

Email Bookmark Print
rikerjoe85
Long Beach

Jeep Information

Year:1988

Model:Grand Wagoneer

Bought my first Jeep. paid $1800. has the normal issues but i love it so im gonna get her in good shape. Drives great as a DD and great in the mud but as you can see i need some upgrades! I want to get a lift on it ASAP. i would like a 6" lift.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

TikiWagon
View TikiWagon's Jeep
08-08-2012, 09:07 PM
You'd be a lot happier with the ride & handling of a front SOA and rear shackle flip on stock or stock replacement springs. About a 6 to 7 inch lift and the articulation is great.

jeepdj5
View jeepdj5's Jeep
10-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikerjoe85
Bought my first Jeep. paid $1800. has the normal issues but i love it so im gonna get her in good shape. Drives great as a DD and great in the mud but as you can see i need some upgrades! I want to get a lift on it ASAP. i would like a 6" lift.
You should do a BJS 4" lift it's easy and works good

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.