Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > Old Betsy

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Old Betsy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

Old Betsy

Email Bookmark Print
rikerjoe85
Long Beach

Jeep Information

Year:1988

Model:Grand Wagoneer

Bought my first Jeep. paid $1800. has the normal issues but i love it so im gonna get her in good shape. Drives great as a DD and great in the mud but as you can see i need some upgrades! I want to get a lift on it ASAP. i would like a 6" lift.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

TikiWagon
View TikiWagon's Jeep
08-08-2012, 09:07 PM
You'd be a lot happier with the ride & handling of a front SOA and rear shackle flip on stock or stock replacement springs. About a 6 to 7 inch lift and the articulation is great.

jeepdj5
View jeepdj5's Jeep
10-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikerjoe85
Bought my first Jeep. paid $1800. has the normal issues but i love it so im gonna get her in good shape. Drives great as a DD and great in the mud but as you can see i need some upgrades! I want to get a lift on it ASAP. i would like a 6" lift.
You should do a BJS 4" lift it's easy and works good

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.