Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > Help

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Help Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

Help

Email Bookmark Print
jeepnumber2
Tulsa, OK

Jeep Information

Year:1987

Model:Grand Wagoneer

Engine:380

87 Grand Wagoneer wont start.
I just bought it about two weeks ago. Drove it home 40 minutes on the interstate no problem. I tried to start it a couple days later and nothing. It still sits. It sounds like it wants to start but wont turn over. Some old guys in the neighborhood offered there two cents which was helpful. One checked the distributor and said I'm getting good spark, the battery is good. The fuel filter was good. So we tried gas down the carb and still wont start. With their advice I replaced the fuel pump and still nothing. It looks like fuel isn't getting to the pump. So is my problem somewhere from the tank to the pump? I keep trying fuel in the carb and it gets so close but just wont. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.