Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > The Gladiator

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

The Gladiator Jeep Registry
Wagoneer Next Jeep

The Gladiator

Email Bookmark Print

Chris_XJ

Thornton

Jeep Information

Year:1987

Model:Grand Wagoneer

Engine:AMC V8 360

Transmission:727 Transmission

Transfer Case:NP229

Front Axle:Dana 44

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:4.10:1

Suspension:Stock

Tires:BFG All terrian 31"

Wheels:Stock Alloys

Armor:Whatever it came with

Recovery Gear:Rear Hitch Reciever

Accessories:fog lights, cargo cover

This was my second Jeep. Bought it for $150 from some guy who was gonna junk it. His niece had put it in a ditch at 50 mph. Bent the passenger leaf spring, front bumper and tore the passenger rear quarter panel. I went through and just about restored the Jeep factory specs and put a gladiator front end on it.

I sold it because I couldn't afford the gas.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

pnolans
View pnolans's Jeep
03-21-2010, 11:49 PM
I used to have one of these..I think it was an 83.
I know what you mean about the gas.
It was nuts.

austinaubinoe
View austinaubinoe's Jeep
06-14-2010, 06:14 PM
looks really nice with that grille. I was thinking about picking one of these up if the right one came by. Its really ashame that poeple can no longer afford to drive such great vehicles anymore. Its all 4 banger imports......

rocketfish01
View rocketfish01's Jeep
09-05-2010, 06:26 AM
I still have mine, also put gladiator grill on, swapped out 2bbl for a 4 bbl and some headers-currently in shop for brakes and tranny work, I say damn the price of gas, I"m keeping mine!!!!!!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.