Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > Barney

Flowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country small builder parts in stock!! Awesome price

Barney Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

Barney

Email Bookmark Print
Barneybox
Owings Mills

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:TJ

Engine:2.5L

Transmission:5 speed manual

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jeri, mother of a 16 year old Jeep freak. I recently purchased "Barney" for my daughter Lexie, and we are having a blast with him. We are currently fixing him up and learning as we go. He seems like a nice little Jeep, so far haven't had many issues we couldn't handle with the help of friends, family, and forums. I think it is such a great thing that there are people out there willing to extend a helping hand to others without insisting on constant monetary compensation. While I am certainly not opposed to paying for products or services, I just think it's nice to be able to have folks out there who don't mind helping out and giving advice to others who may not be as experienced in the world of JEEP repairs. And from the sound of it from a few non-Jeep owners (jealous skeptics I'm hoping), I may be in for some "fun" with many future repairs on Barney. Ok, so he has been around the earth 7 1/2 times. Is this such a bad thing?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.