Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Wagoneer > 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Wagoneer Next Jeep

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Email Bookmark Print
timcav

Jeep Information

I have a battery drain problem. I noticed that everything that should work, works. Headlights, wipers, horn, etc. However, in order for the tailgate window to operate from the main switch, I must get out of the jeep, walk to the back, and push on the tailgate. Then, the tailgate window will operate. There are other problems that I continue to work on, bad fuel sending unit connections, relays and all. I wondering if this (the tailgate issue) would slow drain a good battery. The cargo light is out when the door is closed, but not enough to operate the window from the main switch. I believe I can adjust the tailgate to a more secure position. Any suggestion will be helpful. Thanks.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.