Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Gladiator/J-Series Trucks > J10

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

J10 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Gladiator/J-Series Trucks Next Jeep

J10

Email Bookmark Print

tahoeJ10
Tahoe Vista

Jeep Information

Year:1974

Model:J10

trying to locate a set of the old white spoke rims from the 70's that everyone put on their CJ5's. all that i find are a close approximation like trailer wheels, but more spokes than the old ones. any hints?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

tahoeJ10
View tahoeJ10's Jeep
08-24-2013, 06:51 PM
window off track
1974 J10 (tahoeJ10) my driver side window came off the track and is stuck inside the door. before i try to remove the panel and see what happened, wondering if any one has experience removing the door panel and repairing the window crank system. help is appreciated.

0125JeepGuy
View 0125JeepGuy's Jeep
10-11-2013, 10:04 PM
try any scrap yard. who knows what people will show up with to junk. when i bought my J 3000, they guy i got it from had 7 steel spoke rims i was all like DAMMIT i wish i had 8

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.