Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Gladiator/J-Series Trucks > J j

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

J j Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Gladiator/J-Series Trucks Next Jeep

J j

Email Bookmark Print

tbramich
charlotte, nc

Jeep Information

Year:1967

Model:m715

Engine:350 chevy

Transmission:350 turbo

Front Axle:1.25

Rear Axle:1.25

Tires:44 interco

Wheels:wide

Recovery Gear:BAW- big ass winch

In the process now of trying to purchase this awesome rig. the guy tells me its a m715 but the windshield doesn't fold down so im not sure. either way its killers with its big list and 44" tires its just a mean looking rig.
anyone know what i can use to get softer springs on it? i plan to crawl with it and right now the 1.25 springs don't flex down a whole lot.

plan is to clean it up a bit and maybe find an old tow boom to stick in it, make it a trail recover/ 1 off to take to a few old car shows.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Ray VanBuren
View Ray VanBuren's Jeep
04-04-2013, 10:19 AM
That's a J truck w/M715 fenders and bed. As you can see on the doors, there are lock cylinders. M-715's didn't have them. Also, you can see the turn signal lenses on the grill. M-715's didn't have them, either in that location,

0125JeepGuy
View 0125JeepGuy's Jeep
10-11-2013, 10:15 PM
thats a j truck that someone did a damn good job at trying to make a m715. also notice the doors should have 2 large windows almost same in size. the roofs are typically removable too and yours is obviously a civilian cab. it sure is cool though, one of a kind!

pyper
View pyper's Jeep
01-01-2014, 06:26 PM
I know that truck it's at bull gear in locust right? I was trying to talk that guy into selling me a bed for my j10 but he wouldn't part any out

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.