Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Gladiator/J-Series Trucks > Gladiator

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Gladiator Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Gladiator/J-Series Trucks Next Jeep

Gladiator

Email Bookmark Print
jgman2000

Jeep Information

Year:1972

Model:J2000

Engine:AMC360

Transmission:TH400

Transfer Case:Dana20

Front Axle:D44

Rear Axle:D44

Suspension:4" leaf spring lift

Tires:35" BFG

Future Modifications:Axles and disk brakes then cosmetics

I bought a 383 stroker that dyno's 497Hp and 505ft torque and need stronger axles im told. What is the best swap as I want disc brakes as well. D60 ? What fits best and works well im a light 4x4 enthusiast so I dont need Ballistic strong but dont want stranded as well.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

jgman2000
View jgman2000's Jeep
01-17-2014, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgman2000 View Post
I bought a 383 stroker that dyno's 497Hp and 505ft torque and need stronger axles im told. What is the best swap as I want disc brakes as well. D60 ? What fits best and works well im a light 4x4 enthusiast so I dont need Ballistic strong but dont want stranded as well.
I started the complete restore of my J10 wow what a job. New 383 complete Monster TH400 with a 1339 w/Mile Marker 16% O/D kit Wilwood disk up front and in rear bj's 6 inch lift and on and on im 25k into it and im just starting.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.