Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > M Series > willys

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

willys Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep M Series Next Jeep

willys

Email Bookmark Print
oldkid
oregon

Jeep Information

Year:1942

Model:MB

Engine:3.8 gm v6

Transmission:t-90

Transfer Case:d18

Front Axle:d27

Rear Axle:d40

Suspension:stock

Tires:35x12.50x15

Wheels:15" steel

Armor:none

Recovery Gear:mile-hi 8500 winch

Accessories:warn overdrive, cj fuel tank

Future Modifications:maybe a cage and new seats

I call it my 42 resto-mod. I didn't know anything about jeeps when I found it. But I wanted a "project", and what a project it's been. With a lot of help from my son, all I actually did was finish the PO's build. I added the winch and tires, everything else was there. But getting it running and on the road was the "project". Still having problems with the hydraulic clutch setup, but she starts and is driveable. The PO did a lot of body work and filled in the indentations for the tools and moved the fuel tank to the rear between the frame rails. During the "project" I found out what I had, but to much was already changed to go back and restore it IMO. So now it's my resto-mod, and alot of fun. I just bought a 2011 2dr Rubicon, so I guess I officially have the "bug".

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments