Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > M Series > Willys

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all JKS Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Willys Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep M Series Next Jeep

Willys

Email Bookmark Print

HollywoodMike
staten island

Jeep Information

Year:1946

Model:Cj2a

Engine:Go devil L head

Transmission:T90

Transfer Case:Dana 18, 2.38:1

Axle Gear Ratio:5.38

Hey People... New B here and just trying to figure this Forum out

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

MrHinzman
View MrHinzman's Jeep
10-30-2010, 11:27 PM
AWSOME!

XtrmTJ
View XtrmTJ's Jeep
10-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Nice ride, I am trying to make mine look like yours.

805JeepDad
View 805JeepDad's Jeep
02-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Nice Wipers
I'm curious about your wipers, are those an add on? Are they hand cranks? I have a 46 and it does not have any. My goal is to keep it as stock as possible. I haven't even started this litl project yet, but I sure was stoked to pick up a '46 and especially w/ the Go Devil motor!

crh86
View crh86's Jeep
05-16-2012, 07:46 AM
The wipers on a cj 2a can be two fold. One is a hand operated and the other is a valcumme operated one. Yes I know. It was weird looking. Had a pipe running all the way up the windshield.

CRAWLINWRANGLER
View CRAWLINWRANGLER's Jeep
03-11-2013, 11:37 PM
That's one near old jeep. I'd like to know where you found that at or if it has been in the family or the story of the history of the old jeep. Pm me if you have any spare time or nothing to do.

[OlllllllO] keepin the wheeling real

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.