Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > M Series > Blackjack's CJ2A

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Blackjack's CJ2A Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep M Series Next Jeep

Blackjack's CJ2A

Email Bookmark Print
blackjack12982

Web Wheeler
Cunningham, TN

Jeep Information

Year:1947

Model:CJ2A

Engine:134 c.i.

I inherited this from my Grandfather late 2006, March 2011 brought it home to bring it back to life. It's all original right now, and will always stay that way.

Build thread-
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...build-1184198/

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

95ZeeJay
View 95ZeeJay's Jeep
08-17-2011, 10:46 AM
nice Willys!
That Willys looks great! Glad you are taking care of it. My better half and I have a '52 CJ3a that is probably 90% stock. It was given to us by the widow of the former owner upon the promise that we would take good care of it. There's a long story behind that, but I won't bother you with that now!

where do you get parts? We use Walcks4wd.com almost exclusively and will continue to do so. You can probably find individual parts cheaper elsewhere but the customer service is excellent at Walcks and we always get our stuff in like 3 days (they're in PA)

Anyway, keep up the good work and keep that classic going strong! Hope to see more pics eventually?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.