Who's going out this weekend?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Who's going out this weekend?!

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 12-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Who's going out this weekend?!

My wife and I want to (I NEED to) get down and dirty on some rocks. Anyone hitting the trails this weekend? I at least wanna get out and camp, but last weekend was just a "camping trip" with the dogs and wife and ended up trying to connector at Bronco Peak because I couldn't stand just looking at it... I seriously need to get out in low and drive over some rocks... if anyone has anything going on and has room for another Jeep I would love you forever. Strictly platonic of course

Unread 12-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I was thinking about a run to corral canyon on sunday. I had new gears put in a few weeks ago and have done no driving except moving it out of the driveway. Gonna drive it a little tomorrow and make sure it's all ok.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #3
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Lemme know if you decide to go, I've got a good feeling I'll be camping down there and would love to run some trails with you if you end up going!
Unread 12-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Maybe next weekend if my rear gears ever show up. Hope to see them today or early next week
Unread 12-27-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm looking to check out Pancake Rock on Saturday afternoon.
Unread 12-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #6
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I've got a mixed group doing Elliot Mine and Smugglers Cave on Sunday. It's TJ's and Taco's so let me know if you're interested. Oh, and a few dogs too.
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Where is that at? I just found my front gears are falling apart so I may be out of commission for a while. It's always something with these things..
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #8
tomertrx450

i am going to run pancake rock tomorrow if anybody want to join me they can mostly hit the trail around 10 1030am
tomertrx450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #9
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckRunner09 View Post
Where is that at? I just found my front gears are falling apart so I may be out of commission for a while. It's always something with these things..
It's out past Jacumba at the In-Ko-Pah exit.
Unread 12-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #10
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Well I'm headed to corral canyon... After a long argument with myself I decided to go at least camp, hope to see someone I know out there or very friendly strangers. If anyone wants to meet up message me on here or show up at the bottom camp (corral canyon camp, not bobcat meadows. the one by the connector trailhead.) and I'll be in the corner camp by the trailhead if it's open. Got one more Jeep going by the way it sounds in the morning, hope to wheel tomorrow and sunday
Unread 12-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #11
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Spiders turn out to be ok?
Unread 12-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #12
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

They're useable.. Not stripped out but sketchy for anything rougher than corral canyon. Me and the wife just got here decided to camp at bobcat Meadows by the sidewinder tail exit tonight. If anyone shows up I'm down to wheel otherwise it'll be a strictly camping weekend
Unread 12-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #13
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Open invite if anyone is foolish enough to follow me up bronco tomorrow. I'm at bobcat meadow camp ground, only black jk with "duckrunner" decals on the hood...

Down the 8 east past pine valley, take a right at buckman springs road, go till you pass the high school and you'll see a ranger fire station just past that. Couple hundred yards past it there's a sign to corral canyon ohv, take that right. 7 miles down you'll get to the "four corners" at the top of the hill, take a left and follow the pavement till it ends at the camp ground. I'm in the back campsite to the right before you hit the campground loop. Blue tent. Black Jeep.
Unread 12-27-2013, 11:48 PM   #14
slowandsteady
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'll most likely be out there in the am, I would like to tag along if you dont mind.
slowandsteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 07:40 AM   #15
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Perfectly fine by me! My other buddy bailed, but I'm still down for some wheeling

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.