where to get windows tinted? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > where to get windows tinted?

2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Dark Background wiOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheel Bearing & Hub Asse

Unread 05-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
ElCuervo52
2011 KK Liberty 

where to get windows tinted?

I'm new to the San Diego area and Jeeps as well. I just bought my '11 kk in February and I want to get the windows tinted for summer. Can anyone recommend a shop in north county that'll do a good job? how much can I expect to pay?

ElCuervo52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Its not North County but, we had four vehicles done at a place in National City, the last car was amy wifes New Beetle, $150 to tint five windows, life time warranty, I do believe. Ill dig up the info if you want it.
SDDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I think the best way, and the cheapest way to tint jeep windows is to remove them and put some sun glasses on. If that's not a good option then the above price is right and there are a ton of great places. I got my Civic done down in Irvine (far I know) but they did an AWESOME job and is lifetime as well. I could scrounge up the $ if you're interested.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.