Warn 27 spline 5x4.5 spindle nut kit issue. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Warn 27 spline 5x4.5 spindle nut kit issue.

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 06-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Warn 27 spline 5x4.5 spindle nut kit issue.

Like a MORON, I somehow lost some parts to my warn hub kit. I lost one side's spindle nut pieces (3) pictured here including the 27 toothed space washer . I can source part number 32720 but it appears thats the only one I CAN source. Stu olsens site shows the p/n as 37545 and I cant find that NO WHERE!!!.. Im reading that this 32720 p/n is for 19 and 27 spline apps. .I have a 27 spline .. I guess my question is also, is a 19 and 27 spline axle the same diameter? http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/warn...ampaign=Nextag this site shows it as for a 19 or 27 spline w/ the same p/n...

Unread 06-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

After making the mistake of having to hodge podge source everything online w/multiple shipments Robert over at rwkhaussupply.com has everything you'd EVER need if your a warn hub conversion owner.. for like 1/2 the price.. dang it. He's a stand up guy... heres the new Yukon (warn) hub kit pdf with updated p/n's for those interested. http://rwkhaussupply.com/picts/Tech/...JEEP%20NEW.PDF

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.