Transmission Rebuild - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Transmission Rebuild

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-17-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

Transmission Rebuild

Anybody have experiences with these guys, Super Built Racing? I called them today about my Civic and their prices seem pretty fair. It needs bearings and possibly (hopefully not) new gears.

Super Built Racing - Google Maps

I also bugged them about my CJ, depending on how their work is with the Civic, I might bring the Jeep to them.

I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewe02 View Post
Anybody have experiences with these guys, Super Built Racing? I called them today about my Civic and their prices seem pretty fair. It needs bearings and possibly (hopefully not) new gears.

Super Built Racing - Google Maps

I also bugged them about my CJ, depending on how their work is with the Civic, I might bring the Jeep to them.
the comments seem mixed for those guys.

My one time experience with an engine rebuilder was Kenyon Machine and I was very happy with them. They recommended Sparky's Transmission (the one on adams ave) and I was very happy those guys too.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.