TJ steering knuckle - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > TJ steering knuckle

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing our NEW JK tail light adapter wiring harness!!

Unread 06-12-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

TJ steering knuckle

I need a driver side TJ LP30 steering knuckle. Stripped one of my caliper mounting holes several yrs ago and tapped it to 7/16... WELL, I crossed threaded it and going to 1/2 isnt an option. Premium 12 pack of beer in exchange...

Unread 06-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
mrblaine
Web Wheeler

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenujoint View Post
I need a driver side TJ LP30 steering knuckle. Stripped one of my caliper mounting holes several yrs ago and tapped it to 7/16... WELL, I crossed threaded it and going to 1/2 isnt an option. Premium 12 pack of beer in exchange...
I'll trade you a good one for your screwed up one. You will have to make the appropriate arrangements with Joe to get the logistics figured out.
Unread 06-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Blaine but I already did the junk yard hunt and find... Could of saved me a little time, money, and trouble but I got it figured. I did give Joe a present for you two to work on tomorrow though. Now if you are talking about a track bar for a Currie track bar, then we are in business
Unread 06-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Got knuckles?
Joe Dillard is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.