Tierra Del Sol 2014 - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Tierra Del Sol 2014

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 03-07-2014, 06:13 AM   #76
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I know the guy in the ford, he is a more experienced wheeler than most of us here, he has a nicely built yj and does a bunch of other off-road racing. He buys these old pickups and wheels them until they die. The guy the climbed up there I went to school with, he would be the idiot that tried that after drinking so he must have been sober that morning.

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2014, 06:48 PM   #77
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

No cage is stupid to do that obstacle. If he flipped backward like the guy last year, he would probably meet the same fate. Drive a beater, but put a cage in it even if you make it out of plumbing pipe and fittings.
Oh well. As long as I'm not the one putting him in a bag, whatever.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.