Tds - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Tds

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #46
5artist5
1972 CJ5 

Just got back home.
That was an awsome run today (the saturday run)
I think i liked it better than the spot from the last 2 years.

The slots really stretch out your flex. It became VERY clear that i need extended bump stops in the front! I did a number chewing up the insides of my flares.

72 CJ5 258-3spd d30-d20-d44
[QUOTE=Bsktbll109;6293409]Does your rearend guy do gears?[/QUOTE]
5artist5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2009, 12:25 AM   #47
roadking
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Just got home too. Ran into a few jeepforum.com members

Great runs through the slots, but man was it it crowded. The run lasted all day and was much better at this location.

Didn't win anything in the raffle

[url]http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=-2512249746173560379&pr=goog-sl[/url]

[B]65 million firearms owners killed no one yesterday - Assault is a behavior, not a device.[/B]
roadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #48
ErikJordan
Pimp Hand

1995 YJ Wrangler 

i had a great time out there.
pleanty of crazy **** going on. nice to chat with some of the vendors, and JF, and MJR folks.

What is all of this talk of Savvily designed products?
ErikJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #49
razorback84

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just got home. Had a blast and I also didnt win anything there is always next year. Plus I saw a Hummer get pulled out by a Jeep. He was high centered.

79 Harley Lowrider
12 Caravelle Interceptor 232 Ski Boat

Build Thread

Razorback Rebuild
razorback84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #50
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

did the JK break something? that really doesnt look like a place to need to get strapped....or is there somethign im missing?
Unread 03-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #51
ErikJordan
Pimp Hand

1995 YJ Wrangler 

what was your RTI score?

What is all of this talk of Savvily designed products?
ErikJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #52
roadking
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo View Post
did the JK break something? that really doesnt look like a place to need to get strapped....or is there somethign im missing?
The back side of that hill is really steep and the Hummer is High-Centered. The JK is pulling him back down.

[url]http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=-2512249746173560379&pr=goog-sl[/url]

[B]65 million firearms owners killed no one yesterday - Assault is a behavior, not a device.[/B]
roadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #53
razorback84

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikJordan View Post
what was your RTI score?
Only 941. I think I could have got a few more inches but I was burried into my front fender flare. Did all the red's with no problems I wasn't brave enough to try blues since I'm not locked
79 Harley Lowrider
12 Caravelle Interceptor 232 Ski Boat

Build Thread

Razorback Rebuild
razorback84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #54
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Does anyone know if Eric made it home? He blew out his spider gears in his 35 Saturday night coming back from the notches. When we left he was callin triple A for a tow home.

All in all a great time was had and after 5 years I finally won something at the raffle and something BIG too!! After hitting Mastercrafts site and doin the math my prize package is worth $1,250 not counting the little gift certificates I got in it for a few other places. Still have to go disconnect the Jeep and finish unloading. will post full details in a while when I get that done and take pics of my goodies
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #55
Poobah
1997 TJ Wrangler 

That's awesome! Congrats man.
San Diego Thread . Green Jeep Club #99 . Tj Owners Club #299 . . Just Runs

"What, me a cynic? I trust you have proof!"

Wheelers for the Wounded
Poobah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #56
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Finally, after 5 years I finally won something at the TDS raffle.

Crickett had finally arrived at camp around 6 pm. we were all cooking dinner when she pulled in. Crickett and I were the only ones in our camp who had registered and so were the only ones who had raffle tickets. I honestly almost didn't even go to the raffle. We were eating good (steaks, pork tenderloin, etc) and I didn't want to go and come back to camp to find everyone else gone on a night run. But Todd assured us they weren't gonna go out until after the raffle, plan was to go over to the notches and watch the action. Crickett was insistant that we go, so at about 7:30 we climbed in the Jeeps and headed over.

Apparently Full Traction had told Crickett she could park by their trailer so we pulled in and parked. Crickett spent a few minutes searching for her rats jacket so Chelsea and I headed over to the raffle. Of course it had started at 7 so we had missed some of it. but we stood there listening to the numbers and waiting for Crickett. she showed up and walked past us so we caught her up over at the back corner near Kilbys booth.

We stood there listening for a few minutes, then I spotted Al hanging out with Kilby so we decided to go over and say hello. We went over and chatted for a few minutes then returned to our back corner to listen to the raffle tickets being called. I had just looked at my ticket to re-check the number as we were walking back over. No sooner had we come to a stop when the MC had finished saying what the current package was (which we didn't hear) and he called the number. MY number!! So I ran up to the front along the sides, knocking over about 10 people on the way and leaving Crickett and Chelsea where we were standing.

I got up to the stage and asked if mine was the number they called, they checked it and sure enough, it was!! so the guy leads me over to the prize tent and as we walked I asked him what I won because I hadn't heard what the package was. He said "seats". I looked over his shoulder at the form and saw "Package value: 1000 Mastercraft Seats" !!!! My jaw dropped. this is one of the packages I always want to win every year as I've wanted a set since I got my Jeep. We get to the tent, I fill out the forms, they wheel my new seats out and take my picture with what I am sure was the most dumbfounded look ever captured on film and they leave me with my seats and a goodie bag.

Well now I have a pair of heavy *** seats in cardboard boxes and a bag of goodies and I left my pals back at the other end of the field some hundred yards away. So I half carried, half dragged the boxes back to where Crickett and Chelsea were standing, arms feeling like they are about to fall off. We got to looking and saw they also came with a full harness set for each seat!

So overall I won:
1 pair of Mastercraft Baja RS Seats ($517.95 each from Mastercrafts Site)
1 Pair of Mastercraft 3" 5 point Harnesses ($105 each from Mastercrafts Site)
a $25 gift certificate for PSC
a $25 gift certificate for 4x4drivetrainparts.com
a $10 gift certificate for the Smog station
A San Diego Off-road Coalition T Shirt
and a Metal Mulisha Energy Drink

Of course I ran back over to Kilbys booth to tell Al and they came over to check it out. bout 10 minutes later Todd, and everyone else from camp showed up and checked out my goodies.

Then we headed back to camp. I had to load the seats up on my roof to get em back to camp

When we got back I un-boxed them and locked them up in the back seat of the Dodge.

And here they are in all their glory!!

Now I just need to build a new cage so I have an appropriate home for them in the YJ
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
Unread 03-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #57
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadking View Post
The back side of that hill is really steep and the Hummer is High-Centered. The JK is pulling him back down.
aaaaaaaaah....ok, that makes sense. i was gona say.. lol
Unread 03-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #58
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

all my pics are here. I know eric got some great ones of me from this stuck

rest of the pics are here
http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c313/92greenyj/TDS09/
Unread 03-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #59
Jerry Bransford
Do it right or not at all

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ View Post
So overall I won:
1 pair of Mastercraft Baja RS Seats ($517.95 each from Mastercrafts Site)
1 Pair of Mastercraft 3" 5 point Harnesses ($105 each from Mastercrafts Site)
a $25 gift certificate for PSC
a $25 gift certificate for 4x4drivetrainparts.com
a $10 gift certificate for the Smog station
A San Diego Off-road Coalition T Shirt
and a Metal Mulisha Energy Drink
I'm on a 5 year losing streak, you suck.

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #60
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
I'm on a 5 year losing streak, you suck.
hey I was on a 5 year losing streak too Jerry. never won anything in the Raffle since I've been going to TDS. I was due.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.