Tds 2013 - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Tds 2013

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-24-2013, 02:00 AM   #91
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I will text you later, it all depends on how many people I am cooking for, I think you said 6-7 plus you me Rik and the kid.

Thinking Venison chili with dogs one night, breakfast burritos both mornings and haven't decided on the other night yet. Maybe tacos or something?

Lunches I think we should all fend for ourselves, I don't want to be responsible for that.
Yeah, we can do our own lunches. I'll bring extra just in case though.

Looks like I have 5 people including myself coming. Just give me an idea how much everyone owes. The tacos you made the last time were great! Of course, I think the Pacifico's helped

Unread 02-24-2013, 03:46 AM   #92
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Still looking for a group to hang out with when I get there.
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #93
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenujoint View Post
Still looking for a group to hang out with when I get there.
email me your cell number to my user name at yahoo.com and you can hang with us if you don't mind a crowd. If you want to get in on the meals it will mean pitching in $ome money tho'.
How do you camp, tent etc...? When are you going to be there? Day trip or vacation in paradise?
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #94
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Chris we are going to need to put a big BBQ in the back of your truck if you are OK with that.

Or, maybe if we have time we can mod your truck like this....

he3427a82.jpg

We can toss my big propane one in or I can borrow a big one.
RJC#512
Unread 02-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #95
aftahour
2011 JK Wrangler 

@rikrotohead just look for that tank/ halftrack it is coming out thrus nite.
aftahour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #96
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
email me your cell number to my user name at yahoo.com and you can hang with us if you don't mind a crowd. If you want to get in on the meals it will mean pitching in $ome money tho'.
How do you camp, tent etc...? When are you going to be there? Day trip or vacation in paradise?
Probably gonna head out there Fri mid day so I can get there with enough time to set up, have a few crawl into my tent , sleep , wake up and enjoy the desert sunrise and sound of vehicles firing up for Saturdays fun. Heading home sunday. I'll pitch in for food. Gonna go basic otherwise. Not going stupid with the wheeling this yr as my jeeps front end is limping and so am I.
Unread 02-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #97
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftahour View Post
@rikrotohead just look for that tank/ halftrack it is coming out thrus nite.

You have my cell number and I will stop by this week and get yours. I have a pretty good idea where you guys will be camping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenujoint View Post
Probably gonna head out there Fri mid day so I can get there with enough time to set up, have a few crawl into my tent , sleep , wake up and enjoy the desert sunrise and sound of vehicles firing up for Saturdays fun. Heading home sunday. I'll pitch in for food. Gonna go basic otherwise. Not going stupid with the wheeling this yr as my jeeps front end is limping and so am I.
I'm not a crazy wheeler anyway. Chris is tho'. lol OK I might be crazy, but not a crazy wheeler.
It appears there will be about 15 or so in our group counting you. By this Tuesday we should have all the meals/cost figured out. Chef Chris will be in control of the cooking, lucky for us. We are in for a treat, again.
There will be a couple other tents in our group, I will be bringing my motorhome. Bring some snacks to add to the pile for interim munchies, or desert kinda' stuff would be even better. Make sure you bring a comfortable chair you won't fall out of after the evening festivities start around the camp fire.
It's supposed to be hot during the day out there next weekend, but nights get kinda' cold starting around 2am.
RJC#512
Unread 02-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #98
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

She is almost ready for the weekend.
img_20130224_171211.jpg  
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #99
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Your T/YJ is one confused Jerp.

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #100
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
You have my cell number and I will stop by this week and get yours. I have a pretty good idea where you guys will be camping.

I'm not a crazy wheeler anyway. Chris is tho'. lol OK I might be crazy, but not a crazy wheeler.
It appears there will be about 15 or so in our group counting you. By this Tuesday we should have all the meals/cost figured out. Chef Chris will be in control of the cooking, lucky for us. We are in for a treat, again.
There will be a couple other tents in our group, I will be bringing my motorhome. Bring some snacks to add to the pile for interim munchies, or desert kinda' stuff would be even better. Make sure you bring a comfortable chair you won't fall out of after the evening festivities start around the camp fire.
It's supposed to be hot during the day out there next weekend, but nights get kinda' cold starting around 2am.
Sounds great. This isn't my 1st rodeo. I haven't been to TDS in about 5 yrs though due to life's schedules in general. I barely get out at all anymore so this is a SUPER treat for me. Im about as pale as an albino right now since I work midnights. The sun will be more of a challange to me than the nights are cold. I'll be rolling out there top and doorless so as long as it dont rain, it's all good.
You guys doing the main raffle? I am..
Unread 02-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #101
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I did not register but I will buy a hundred bucks or so in raffle tickets.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #102
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I did not register but I will buy a hundred bucks or so in raffle tickets.
I think you can still register on-site if I remember correctly.
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:15 PM   #103
krughzn
Welcome to The Rock

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorep View Post

I think you can still register on-site if I remember correctly.
Online registration is closed but you can always register on site.
krughzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:28 AM   #104
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Wish it was a Hemi but yeah my heep. It is a 5.9 Magnum.
Yeah,,, I remember it's not actually a hemi. Can't wait to see it and introduce you to my wife.
Unread 02-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #105
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Can I get a reservation for Saturday dinner? Party of 2.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.