Sunday of Labor day weekend!!! www.sdjeepin.com - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Sunday of Labor day weekend!!! www.sdjeepin.com

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-26-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
wsaxer
2007 JK Wrangler 

Sunday of Labor day weekend!!! www.sdjeepin.com

Since our admin is off to his HS reunion and hasn't posted to this site I will gladly post that we are doing a "Back to Basics" trail run Sunday of Labor day weekend. This is for anyone who wants to learn how to flex their Jeep's muscles, new and old alike. I personaly have never had to get in to a technical situation with my jeep because I always go to Anza so I am looking forward to it and my girl is taking her jeep off roading for the very first time! Check out the site SDJEEPIN---San Diego's First--- for more info, just click on "Events" and we hope to see you there!

wsaxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
wsaxer
2007 JK Wrangler 

*edit to the original post title, site is SDJEEPIN---San Diego's First--- no G, which I am too acustomed to typinG in.
Unread 08-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsaxer View Post
*edit to the original post title, site is SDJEEPIN---San Diego's First--- no G, which I am too acustomed to typinG in.
I'll fix that for you.

BTW: I had fun at the Fiesta Island M&G you folks did a few weeks ago.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
wsaxer
2007 JK Wrangler 

Ya I actually joined the group not too many days before that so that was my first meeting everyone there but am making friends quickly, we had an electric 101 since where I got my girls accessories all wired correctly and this week coming up I am making her a custom cb antenna bracket.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.