Stolen Jeep in El Cajon Last Night - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Stolen Jeep in El Cajon Last Night

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 03-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #16
abobaen
1998 TJ Wrangler 

thats a shame man, im pretty sure i saw that on base a few weeks ago too.

[QUOTE=YouStupidBunny;13020222]I'm too old to play with Lego's, so I got a Jeep.[/QUOTE]
abobaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2011, 12:54 AM   #17
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegyver1 View Post
Quote: From the Owner of the jeep

Well one last update to this story.... this is my jeep. It was a 2002 TJ Sport. I paid it off in April of 2010. It had about 105,000. Still had the original clutch... not sure how I pulled that off. The front right bearing was about to crap out on me and for some damn reason I had a overheating issue that was starting to take over.

I paid $20k for it and had invested about $3k. I got the call from the insurance company on Dec 27th and the gave me the amount they were going to pay me... $13,500. Happy to get that!

Sucks it was stolen from in front of my house. I feel like I am on watch, everytime I here a noise I am reaching for the shotgun. Now I just have to find a dependable replacement. Have a great year everyone.
Sorry to hear that!!!!

I cant wait to sell my street bike and invest in crappy DD, that way I can leave my Jeep at my parents house in side a gate, with a huge dog.

hopefully you will find another TJ around and still have some money left over for some modifications
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.