So, my house is sold - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > So, my house is sold

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-26-2014, 08:26 AM   #1
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

So, my house is sold

Soon I'll be moving to the uncharted wilderness of Granite Hills, on the eastern edge of El Cajon. The new place will have much more room to store broken down vehicles and jeep parts.

Some of you helped with my projects while a few pointed and laughed while swilling beer. No matter what it's all done and thanks to everyone.

I've lost track of how many axle swaps, bumper builds and transfer case overhauls were done there over the years.

My hope was to have a final BBQ before leaving; sort of a house un-warming, but I don't think there will be time to get it organized before I need to clear out.

I'll be home all this weekend packing my junk. Feel free to stop by if you want to watch and drink. Maybe I'll find time to toss on a burger or two.

Anyone who has not been to the house recently will be shocked, shocked I tell you at this video.

http://vimeo.com/user14374569/review...679/662f0bf162

If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

SWWEEEEEEETTT!!!!When's the new house party?!!!!

I'd never of bought that house though. At 55 seconds into that video it's obvious that there's a ghost in your bathroom. How else do you explain that thing moving on your toilet!? CREEPY

But honestly.... I saw the before and the after is AMAZING>>>>>. Well done sir.. You should of done an episode of "Flip this house"
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 10:29 AM   #3
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Congratulations Jeff!!!! I went by your house maybe 2-3 years ago when you were remodeling the kitchen(laying down the tile) it does look like a complete new house, great job.
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #4
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Crap. Forgot I have to work Saturday. Feel free to stop over Friday night or Sunday.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 04:03 PM   #5
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Congrats Jeff.

You should have bought my RSD home.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 10:30 PM   #6
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Congratulations on selling the place. I'll try to drop by and see what I can do to help.
Rrw600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2014, 08:27 AM   #7
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I tried to watch the video but couldn't get past the music. Good for you though. Hope yer new digs are all you will need.
SDDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 08:39 AM   #8
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Congrats of course. Sadly I'll be working the grand majority of the weekend

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.