Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Sat/Sun April 5th and 6th Run

6K views 117 replies 10 participants last post by  brokenyoujoint 
#1 ·
Big Bear wknd run. Enough time to hit EVERY trail.

people on the roster so far
BigD97TJ
Brut4ce
brokenyoujoint
Chris
jbolty
LjRubiwaffen05
Sdmoose429
Premo?

Speak up if your in or out...

#39 ·
brokenyoujoint said:
it IS or it AINT.. no sorta Moose... come on dude! If you need any help with it, let me know..
Ok, kids. It WILL be fixed as soon as I install the Currie steering system I'm gonna get tomorrow. It isn't bent or broken or anything like that. Sorry I was wrong. Once I got it up on a lift, I saw the bent tie rod.

#41 ·
LJRubiwaffen05 said:
Yah I'm in. I don't know about 7a.m. and trying to do everything. I'm down with John bull, holcomb, and gold mountain. This will be my first bear trip with my new to me Jeep. I'm new to forums so be easy if I'm a little bit rough around the edges
thats OK. We're a lot rough around the edges. But we're a good bunch.

#48 ·
trail report. dishpan and john bull are open with no issues and a local has told me that its like summer time up there, just a little colder.. :) blue skies and dry trails.
what are we doing about adventure passes? I usually just take my chances. a ticket is the same price as a pass (if you get popped which I NEVER have). And the adventure pass funds that we all pay (of course) are misused anyways.... Not for road maintenance and stuff. It's for the stupid discovery center.

#53 ·
I'll be getting home from my flight around 7pm Friday. I'll load up the jeep and then go pass out. Wake up around 430 am or so and head up... We need to set up times and meeting places... Maybe meet up at the Discovery center or even the Kmart parking lot? Usually the Discovery center is good because it's near a trail head. Havent been up there in YEARS so I'm rusty. Who's got maps/gps cords, etc?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.