San Diego Area - Page 549 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-18-2008, 11:17 AM   #8221
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I had a guy on another forum post some pics that I couldn't view & it wasn't a firewall issue, so I suspected something was up with PB.

I use Fototime. It's only ~$0.065 a day (or $24.00 a year )

Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #8222
-sean-
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I was just about to ask a question along those lines...
What is everyones favorite photo hosting service?
Unread 06-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #8223
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I like Fototime alot. It rarely ever has an issue. I've been using it for ~5-6 years. In those years, IIRC, the site has been down maybe 3 times for a short duration of an hour or two.

I have ~3,100 pics in my account. Disc space available to me is 4GB. I'm using only ~11% of that. My bandwidth useage is only ~4% & I do post lots of pics. I'm a pic whore. My allocated bandwidth is 20GB.

Album privacy is excellent & it's very easy to post pic links.
Unread 06-18-2008, 02:14 PM   #8224
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

calling all jeep owners that want to be in a 4th of July parade!!!

hey guys!! long time! sooooo....there's a rather large parade that I'm a part of up in Lake Forest (where the 5 and 405 split). The parade is on the 4th of July. My jeep will be in it but i need a few others as well. We're looking for something older though like a CJ or Willys or something...the more rustic looking the better, but will take all 'applicants!' hehe One of the guys i work with is big into cinema and is part of this indian jones club or something and it will be indiana jones themed. there will be a few celebs in our group that are undisclosed at the moment, but miss oklahoma will be there (sorry guys, she's riding in my jeep!! haha). anyways, here's a link to the guys site thats setting it up. i think there's some pics of some of the girls and guys that will be there

http://www.indyfansfilm.com
http://www.city-lakeforest.com/

if you are really keen to be a part of this please let me know somewhat soon as were trying to organize everything in advance.

email me at jpremo at ymca (dot) org

hope to hear form ya guys!

JasonP
Unread 06-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #8225
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo View Post

hey guys!! long time! sooooo....
JasonP

Wow its been a while! Did I startle you a few weeks back in downtown?

If ya need a rustic Jeep there is a CJ-7 down the street from me rusting away I told the guy that when he wants to take it to the scrap yard to give me a call and I would happily "dispose" of it for him.
Unread 06-18-2008, 02:28 PM   #8226
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

dude, was that you?!?!?!?!? next to the dodge?!?! hahahahaha!!!!!!! i couldnt for the life of me figure out who that was as i didnt see ya till you were behind me! my wife works just right there, i think i was pickin her up or something hehe far out!

hey, it doesnt necassarily need to be that old but the older the better!
Unread 06-18-2008, 02:32 PM   #8227
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Yup! Thats my new work truck.

Unread 06-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #8228
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

far out man! i thought it was a friend of mine. i know this guy that looks VERY similiar to you at a glance adn drives a dodge just like that. i texted him when i got to my wife's work asking him what he was up to downtown...lol it was really tripping me out the rest of the week! haha

how's ol blue going man?
Unread 06-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #8229
sebastian22
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Can anyone use a Jeep Willy's tub??

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572272
Unread 06-18-2008, 03:18 PM   #8230
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo View Post
how's ol blue going man?
She's in for some serious repair and upgrades.

This is what I got done on the motor last night.

Jeff or Josh - What on the block needs to be covered/plugged to prevent any damage from dirt or corrosion? I'll be taking it completely apart this week/weekend and getting it dipped soon as well.

Unread 06-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #8231
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I know - kind of short notice, but......

I'll be removing my front HPD30 axle this afternoon/evening. This is being done so I can basically chop the long side tube off (leaving ~5" coming from the housing and ~4.5" coming from the inner C) and then doing the preps so I can sleeve it with 3"x.250" wall DOM.

My vacuum disco housing will be totally eliminated this way & I'll end up with 3"x1/2" wall DOM axle tube.

Plans are for when I put it back together, I'll also install the Vanco Big Brake Kit.

The brakes will be similar to this when done. Plenty stopping power.

Unread 06-18-2008, 04:42 PM   #8232
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dillard View Post
I know - kind of short notice, but......

I'll be removing my front HPD30 axle this afternoon/evening. This is being done so I can basically chop the long side tube off (leaving ~5" coming from the housing and ~4.5" coming from the inner C) and then doing the preps so I can sleeve it with 3"x.250" wall DOM.

My vacuum disco housing will be totally eliminated this way & I'll end up with 3"x1/2" wall DOM axle tube.

Plans are for when I put it back together, I'll also install the Vanco Big Brake Kit.

The brakes will be similar to this when done. Plenty stopping power.

Looks great. I won't be able to make it today but I can certainly get out there when it's time to put it back together.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #8233
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlue90 View Post
She's in for some serious repair and upgrades.

This is what I got done on the motor last night.

Jeff or Josh - What on the block needs to be covered/plugged to prevent any damage from dirt or corrosion? I'll be taking it completely apart this week/weekend and getting it dipped soon as well.
no worries now. when it is all cleaned up make sure any explosed metal is oiled with wd-40 or something similar to to keep moisture away. Cover with a cloth rather than plasticc.
Unread 06-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #8234
StvDiego

the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Rumors of existential crises, internal philosophical debates on death, the meaning and purpose of life and the value, consequences and effects of individual actions are, however, entirely supported by empirical analysis of observed data.

So after a night in the hospital with a final diagnosis of you bumped your head I am home dealing the concussion effects.

bad part is no driving for awhile, no work, learning to walk upright, and the usual head-injury effects with vision, nausea, dizziness and so on. And yes, it feels as bad as it looks, actually, it feels much worse.

I'll be available for offering sarcastic suggestions and keen observations on the meaning of life by the end of the week but plan on spending a considerable amount of time between now and then, and later, pondering...
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2008, 06:42 PM   #8235
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Rumors of existential crises, internal philosophical debates on death, the meaning and purpose of life and the value, consequences and effects of individual actions are, however, entirely supported by empirical analysis of observed data.

So after a night in the hospital with a final diagnosis of you bumped your head I am home dealing the concussion effects.

bad part is no driving for awhile, no work, learning to walk upright, and the usual head-injury effects with vision, nausea, dizziness and so on. And yes, it feels as bad as it looks, actually, it feels much worse.

I'll be available for offering sarcastic suggestions and keen observations on the meaning of life by the end of the week but plan on spending a considerable amount of time between now and then, and later, pondering...
Glad to see you back at it. For most of us the main concern is. Was there any damage to the floor?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.