San Diego Area - Page 502 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

4th of July Military Discount! (Active: July 2 - 16, 2014)Currie RockJock Products!!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #7516
Jeep_Cutie
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hey All!

It's Kim. I've officially joined the group now I guess. Jason and I were talking earlier and I think we should have another work day...But not just a jeep work day. A JETTA work day too.

Well, I've gotta finish getting ready for the dental convention tomorrow. Talk to ya'll later.

Unread 05-02-2008, 03:00 AM   #7517
05moabTJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
Not sure if I can run up Bronco Peak, my rear tire carrier is barely hanging on as it, but may come out and watch the carnage and strip down any Jeeps that get mangled, I'm sure I could find some good parts
Come on Steve, fix it Saturday and lets go wheel or at least watch , I'm good with any weekend overnight trip. Last I saw it was a 9 am meet at corral canyon.

05moabTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 07:08 AM   #7518
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Cutie View Post
Hey All!

It's Kim. I've officially joined the group now I guess. Jason and I were talking earlier and I think we should have another work day...But not just a jeep work day. A JETTA work day too.

Well, I've gotta finish getting ready for the dental convention tomorrow. Talk to ya'll later.
Now all you need is your very own Jeep

So what's up with the Jetta, convert it to 4WD? headlights foggy??

Dental convention, now that sounds like fun, brush and floss
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #7519
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Now all you need is your very own Jeep

So what's up with the Jetta, convert it to 4WD? headlights foggy??

Maybe you can find someone to get my braces off, my dentist wants 500$. I dont need a friggin retainer I just want these off.....last appt was to be first saturday of July last year...to get them off. My mom didn't want to pay the 2 or so months she owed, she he wont take them off. Naval dentist wants 200. Is there a generous dentist out there to free me from my bonds.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 07:56 AM   #7520
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Kim's going to the dental convention and I'm meeting some people at Disneyland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Maybe you can find someone to get my braces off, my dentist wants 500$. I dont need a friggin retainer I just want these off.....last appt was to be first saturday of July last year...to get them off. My mom didn't want to pay the 2 or so months she owed, she he wont take them off. Naval dentist wants 200. Is there a generous dentist out there to free me from my bonds.
Tell your mom to pay her bill and all is solved. Either that or have someone get a small chisel and hammer....
Unread 05-02-2008, 08:21 AM   #7521
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Maybe you can find someone to get my braces off...
Sounds like another repair day

I have tools, Jason has the air beast and a garage, I bet we an dig up some tie-down straps...

We can do this
Unread 05-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #7522
grandpapy
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Cutie View Post
Hey All!

haha well welcome kim... well if you need a jetta work party you don't want these guys doing the work... can't use hammers and kicking techniques like you can on jeeps on jetta's something useful might break. In a jeep if something breaks usually we just say aaawwww F it we don't need that anyways. hahah alright maybe not everything.

But personally i think she has the best quotes at the end of her posts... "Jeep girls like it topless and dirty"

AMEN to jeep grils!!! so where do they hang out... gotta pick me up one, well maybe a few
grandpapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #7523
grandpapy
1995 ZJ 

[QUOTE=NewBlue90;5166304]Kim's going to the dental convention and I'm meeting some people at Disneyland!
QUOTE]

You act like Disneyland is fun, real men head out to knotts or six flags Jason
grandpapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 09:25 AM   #7524
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05moabTJ View Post
Come on Steve, fix it Saturday and lets go wheel or at least watch , I'm good with any weekend overnight trip. Last I saw it was a 9 am meet at corral canyon.
There's at least two groups that are going to run the Connector up from the campground, both meeting at Four Corners, Adam and the ORW group at 7am and the JustRuns group at 9:15am.

I'd like to get out there and check it out at least. It sounds like it could be an interesting day out there. I'm thinking if nothing else I/We could run up the side route (the way we went down from Bronco Peak) and end up at the top of the connector trail. The whole thing is just over a mile long and you can see most of the trail from a couple of vantage points.

But, I have to at least tighten up the rear carrier or possibly even pull the spare off and strap it down inside... Hopefully I can get some time Saturday, but it's a pretty busy day already. I'll have a better idea this evening, I have to go earn some bill payments right now...
Unread 05-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #7525
05moabTJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

[QUOTE=grandpapy;5166456]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlue90 View Post
Kim's going to the dental convention and I'm meeting some people at Disneyland!
QUOTE]

You act like Disneyland is fun, real men head out to knotts or six flags Jason
Disneyland......one flag.......unless your five years old.......Six flags......more flags more fun

05moabTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 10:08 AM   #7526
PR1AWRet
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

I have tools, Jason has the air beast and a garage, I bet we an dig up some tie-down straps...

We can do this
And a bottle of Tequila for anathetics (sp)
PR1AWRet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #7527
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

We can do this
I am glad to know my dental issues are only a swift burst of air compressed tools away!

As for Jason, (and I assume i haven't mentioned it much yet), I woouuld tell my mom to pay the bill if we spoke anymore and she hadn't kicked me out back in November...yah, little detail that is summed up in the phrase: My mama is a child B**ter or better put in the joke "Mommy, mommy I don't want ground meat for dinner again, shut up before I put your other arm in the grinder."

Yes. CPS has been called before. Any questions?
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Unread 05-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #7528
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Jeepforum is officially less than 600posts from reaching 5million total posts.

I have calculated that this forum is so active, there is atleast at all times 1 post per second xD
Unread 05-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #7529
AdamORW
2007 JK Wrangler 

Bronco peak

If anyone is intrested, I am doing Bronco peak on Sunday morning. meeting at 4 corners at 8am. if you would like to tag along let me know or call me. steve has my Cell #.
Unread 05-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #7530
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamORW View Post
steve has my Cell #.
and I would be more than happy to publicly post it

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.