San Diego Area - Page 498 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 04-29-2008, 03:33 PM   #7456
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
July 4th weekend, big Jeep run at Big Bear, I'll be there...
I don't recall seeing this posted in the Runs Only thread.

Is it a camping thing, or a motel thing?

If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #7457
StvDiego

Ari is rolling!!!!!

StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008, 07:26 PM   #7458
CRAWLING 98
Rock Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
I don't recall seeing this posted in the Runs Only thread.
Why didn't you Everybody else did.

Quote:
Ari is rolling!!!!!

Good for you buddy.
Unread 04-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #7459
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

The Pin IS In. We have mobility at last!

Ari's Rig Is Rolling Again! Yay! Celebrate Celebrate Get Up And Celebrate.

Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #7460
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
The Pin IS In. We have mobility at last!

Ari's Rig Is Rolling Again! Yay! Celebrate Celebrate Get Up And Celebrate.

SWEET

Deep breaths, don't hyperventalate.

Now, drive it a little. Then, change the oil. If a lot of gunk comes out then do it again soon. If not, then fill it with gear oil and wheel it.

brakes, fan, alternator, battery, etc all seem less important now.

ps: you should have called there a month ago.
Unread 04-29-2008, 08:46 PM   #7461
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
brakes, fan, alternator, battery, etc all seem less important now.

ps: you should have called there a month ago.
Well now they seem more important ^_^

Not only did my blind eyes see that but ya know what? if I knew about them a month ago I woulda haha.

Imma do some light driving for the next couple weeks with her, then when I get a new seal for the passenger side I will drain and refill her again, when I also have a better pump. omg was that annoying to fill up using a fuel injector cleaner bottle, crappy funnel, and motor oil bottle.

EDIT: Just realized my package with the gear thingy that drives the odometer and speedometer came today. Seriously wtf is with the ratio of box size to product size: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...xSeriously.jpg ::: Realy now -_-
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.

Last edited by Delta347; 04-29-2008 at 08:58 PM..
Unread 04-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #7462
05moabTJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

Wheelin Crawlin Wheelin lets keep our Jeeps a trail wheelin real soon like this weekend.

05moabTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #7463
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta347 View Post
Well now they seem more important ^_^

Not only did my blind eyes see that but ya know what? if I knew about them a month ago I woulda haha.

Imma do some light driving for the next couple weeks with her, then when I get a new seal for the passenger side I will drain and refill her again, when I also have a better pump. omg was that annoying to fill up using a fuel injector cleaner bottle, crappy funnel, and motor oil bottle.

EDIT: Just realized my package with the gear thingy that drives the odometer and speedometer came today. Seriously wtf is with the ratio of box size to product size: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...xSeriously.jpg ::: Realy now -_-
That looks like a quadratec box. When I got my grab handles delivered the neighbors though I was getting a big screen tv.
Unread 04-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #7464
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That looks like a quadratec box. When I got my grab handles delivered the neighbors though I was getting a big screen tv.
lol, so its not just me. Why do they need to give so much air for a tiny thing really now. I am scared to order any large parts online, I bet if I bought some new axle shafts the box would be big enough to turn into a cardboard top for the YJ.
Unread 04-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #7465
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I just found a 150psi air compressor in the garage ^_^

Imma inflate my tires under cover of the night.
Unread 04-29-2008, 10:14 PM   #7466
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Ariiiiiiiiii or is it Airee?

Let's go wheelin'!

Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008, 10:17 PM   #7467
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dillard View Post
Ariiiiiiiiii or is it Airee?

Let's go wheelin'!

OMG O.O Massive AIRRRR. I wish that were me, if the Jeep survived that in 1.3 or less pieces.
Unread 04-30-2008, 12:07 AM   #7468
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Jeff,
Know any time you might be available to begin fabrication of the bracket for the alternator and that CB bar? I have tmrw (or today depending on when u read this, off) and an open weekend thus far. If there is anything you need me to buy for the process let me know, food, parts, drink, etc.
Thanks again,
Ari.
Unread 04-30-2008, 12:33 AM   #7469
StvDiego

Camping trip, weekend of May 16-18 or May 23-25? Aqua Caliente campground, run Pinyon Mt, visit mud caves, do some touristing?
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008, 06:15 AM   #7470
grandpapy
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Camping trip, weekend of May 16-18 or May 23-25? Aqua Caliente campground, run Pinyon Mt, visit mud caves, do some touristing?

OOO i can make the may 16-18th the 23rd-25th is memorial weekend could be pretty crowded and staying with my parents in julian that weekend too... doing the tourist thing.
grandpapy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.