So about this Saturday, might be a good opportunity to support the cause, and get a run in. Maybe met at Joe's place, go to the meeting, line up as many Jeeps as we can outside, leave the meeting at 11AMish and then run up to Corral Canyon for an afternoon run on Sidewinder.
Keep in mind, losing JV could be another drop in the bucket, if they take JV what's next?
I don't think I can make it saturday afternoon, I have a prior commitment. Anyone up for a sunday run instead or saturday or in addition to saturday?
1. I'll be there.
Meeting is scheduled to go from 9-11AM
If you plan on stopping by my house first & need an address/phone number - PM me. I'll have coffee & donuts for folks.
2. Not sure yet.
3. Not sure yet.
6. I'd love to - but I'll be teaching again next week & my students might get distracted and not want to return to the lab.
I'm up and the sun isn't, something is not quite right about this...
So let's do a roll call and poll,
1. Who will be at the meeting Saturday?
2. Who can make a run Saturday?
3. Which day is better, Saturday or Sunday?
4. When are we invading Jason's again?
5. Who is interested and can make a run and/or camping trip weekend after this?
6. Who wants to do lunch at Hooters on Tuesday and get your card punched :-)
1. I got to work on Saturday again..
2. To poor to spend the money on gas, Co-pilot maybe?
4. Now? Anytime’s good basically
5. Extremely interested however.. still wouldn’t have gotten paid yet..
6. Its a possibility
Jason, you where right about those windshield screws. The only way i can get mine out is drill them out and buy replacement screws. So add that to my things to do.