San Diego Area - Page 399 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBestop underseat lock boxes @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!

Unread 03-16-2008, 03:10 AM   #5971
bjjfoshizzy
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, just moved here from St. Louis... never going back to the Midwest!ha.

Couple of things...
1- I'm going to be selling my Tan/Beige Soft Top off my Wrangler along with the Tan/Beige fold and tumble rear seat. Both are in like new condition. The seat as no rips or tears... same with the top. The top has tinted windows and the windows are all pretty much scratch free. $250 for the top, $150 for the seat. Everything is still on the Jeep if you would like to take a look.

2- I plan on lining the tub here soon with herculiner. Unfortunately, I have no garage and didn't bring any tools with me... no room in the jail cell I'm living in! Anyway, if anyone is up for helping out and has a place to take on this project please send me a pm. I can compensate with many beers and pizzas! I'd appreciate the help!

Look forward to seeing you all around! Later on.

Shane

bjjfoshizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2008, 04:02 AM   #5972
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjfoshizzy View Post
Hey guys, just moved here from St. Louis... never going back to the Midwest!
You don't have to, you brought the weather with you

Is this too cool or what, hail in downtown SD at 1:30 in the morning, luvn it, but wide awake now

So welcome to paradise Shane, let's go Jeepin
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2008, 04:07 AM   #5973
StvDiego

Well this pretty much bites, 3AM, downtown SD is chaotic, gotta love party weekends in the Gaslamp

I can hardly wait for Monday when the real party begins

So may be a little later than I expected for getting out after the sun comes up, which isn't too far away, but I still hope to find some snow later today

Last edited by StvDiego; 03-16-2008 at 04:53 AM.. Reason: because JF is slooooowww
Unread 03-16-2008, 06:31 AM   #5974
StvDiego

So it's now 4:30 in the morning and it's flooding. There's water up to the front door, the carpet at the entrance is getting wet, almost all the neighbors are out in the street, the thunder has finally stopped, and in case you're wondering the Palomar Observatory website reports a current temperature of 26 degrees and snow falling at the Observatory and this is what it looks like in the street at my place in downtown:

Love that San Diego Sunshine!!!
jeepsnow.jpg   stsnow.jpg  
Unread 03-16-2008, 08:13 AM   #5975
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

massive thunderclap at about 5:30 set off all the car alarms in the neighborhood
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2008, 09:00 AM   #5976
05moabTJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

I put new tires on tonight and you wouldn't believe the change! Check it out!

Isn't it crazy how much tires can change the look of your ride??

Yea, crazy how JUST my set of 35's changed it,LOL I vote for the tread pattern providing more of a visual change..Now that guy in Jasons pic has a great build thread, great Jeep, and great garage with all the goodies. I've got "silver envy" with all that you can't see on his rig like real 8.8 axle with rear discs, belly up, etc. Bozowise is the name he goes by, if thats not a pic of his jeep in Jasons post it looks alot like it.

.jpg

Last edited by 05moabTJ; 03-16-2008 at 09:39 AM..
05moabTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2008, 10:10 AM   #5977
dwedeking
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
So it's now 4:30 in the morning and it's flooding. There's water up to the front door, the carpet at the entrance is getting wet, almost all the neighbors are out in the street, the thunder has finally stopped, and in case you're wondering the Palomar Observatory website reports a current temperature of 26 degrees and snow falling at the Observatory and this is what it looks like in the street at my place in downtown:

Weird weather. It got windy and a few clouds yesterday up here in Carlsbad. I was so looking forward to a good thunderstorm (scares the wife ) but it's perfectly clear.
dwedeking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2008, 10:26 AM   #5978
MooJr
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Holy crap. I guess i must have sleep like a rock. The weather is actually kind of nice now.

Edit: Looks like there isn't even any rain for the rest of the day but its supposed to stay pretty cold.

Last edited by MooJr; 03-16-2008 at 10:43 AM..
MooJr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2008, 10:44 AM   #5979
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

jesus, either i slept great or i didnt get any of that down in OB!

welcome to SD shane. guessing by you're jeep desc, i think you live within a block from me...
Unread 03-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #5980
MooJr
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlue90 View Post
Steve and I are planning a possible snow run tomorrow. Right now the snow level is supposed to be down to 2500 ft. Raise your hand if you are interested!
Any updates? Plan?
Unread 03-16-2008, 11:05 AM   #5981
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooJr View Post
Any updates? Plan?
Well, we are waiting to see if Jeff can get his rear end put together.

Steve - You awake? Lets go to Palomar or somewhere already!! Start using phones. I will be away from the compy for a bit.

Poway was almost completely dry too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjfoshizzy
2- I plan on lining the tub here soon with herculiner. Unfortunately, I have no garage and didn't bring any tools with me... no room in the jail cell I'm living in! Anyway, if anyone is up for helping out and has a place to take on this project please send me a pm. I can compensate with many beers and pizzas! I'd appreciate the help!
Steve's place is where we get together. Good, quiet neighborhood.
Unread 03-16-2008, 11:08 AM   #5982
StvDiego

Snow, not much. but snow. The morning news crews are up at Mt. Laguna in the snow.

Can't get the Mt. Palomar webcam to come up but should be snow up there.

So, breakfast and a ride?? Do we need to invade Jeff's and get his lift finished, you know if he had a giant air compressor....

Sunny and clear here and I'm ready to go find the last of the winter snow, I'll get on the phone in a few minutes
Unread 03-16-2008, 11:14 AM   #5983
MooJr
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Snow, not much. but snow. The morning news crews are up at Mt. Laguna in the snow.

Can't get the Mt. Palomar webcam to come up but should be snow up there.

So, breakfast and a ride?? Do we need to invade Jeff's and get his lift finished, you know if he had a giant air compressor....

Sunny and clear here and I'm ready to go find the last of the winter snow, I'll get on the phone in a few minutes
Keep me updated, Jasons got my number if you guys need to call.
Unread 03-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #5984
StvDiego

On the way right now to Jeff's to help finish his lift (now that he has most of the work done, all about timing...), then we'll head north. Jason will be calling you Nate, we can meet off the 15 somewhere

Current temp at 9:30AM is 29 degrees on Mt. Palomar

Unread 03-16-2008, 11:33 AM   #5985
MooJr
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
On the way right now to Jeff's to help finish his lift (now that he has most of the work done, all about timing...), then we'll head north. Jason will be calling you Nate, we can meet off the 15 somewhere

Current temp at 9:30AM is 29 degrees on Mt. Palomar

Sound good. im getting ready to go now

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.