San Diego Area - Page 2399 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #35971
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
When it's 2:30am and I'm awake, it's because I'm sitting by a campfire partially to fully drunk watching people fall into the fire pit.
This is the best time to be awake at 2:30 am. That's half of the wheeling experience..........

kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #35972
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

..Yep. After his ordeal with the fire pit, he decided to go to bed. So he started heading to the wrong motorhome. When we said something, he turned around too quickly and fell flat on his ***. He got up and started to walk to the trailer and tripped over a rock the size of an apple and face down in the dirt again. Great comedy.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 01:09 PM   #35973
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

pix or it didn't happen
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 01:56 PM   #35974
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

And I employ this guy.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 02:14 PM   #35975
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
pix or it didn't happen
oh it happened. No video of it but this might suffice as to the level of belligerence that was present https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=RmVClcKvqls
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #35976
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenyoujoint View Post
oh it happened. No video of it but this might suffice as to the level of belligerence that was present https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=RmVClcKvqls

I forgot about that!! 3am and still drinking strong.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 03:04 PM   #35977
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'm poking my head in here to say hi. It's been almost a week without internet & TV for me. They just got things hooked-up at my new home.

I'll flip through the last few pages to catch up on things......
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #35978
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

8am and still going.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 07:06 PM   #35979
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw12345 View Post
I guess Blaine gets to finish your darling so you can abuse it for us on the right coast.

Good luck with the new Job, may it last into retirement
I'm not sure what will be happening with my Jeep. Although you can bet that if I don't bring it here, it will be in the trusted hands of Blaine if he has time for it.

The job is going especially well so far. More to follow in the coming days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmoose429 View Post
Well hell, Joe we're sure gonna miss ya. Good luck, brother. Thanks for everything!
You are welcome, Moose! I hope to return to SD before too long so I can gather more of my junk.
Quote:
We're going with out a great jeeper because that's what Joe is.. We're going without a great welder and fab guy, which Joe is, but most importantly we are going with out a GREAT person who Joe certainly is. You better get your butt back to SD whenever you can and hang out with the people who you've made a great impression on and have a few coors lights.
I'm VERY glad that your getting what you want and need and I hope it's your last job. Best of luck my brutha!
Thanks Kevin! I appreciate the nice comments. I look forward to getting back to SD. Regretfully, it will most likely be for a very short time since I'll need time to tow my stuff out here & I don't have time off accumulated yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Good luck Joe. I hope it turns out permanent for you. Thanks for everything you've done for my rig too.
You'll stay in touch I'm sure.
Thanks Rik. Yep, now that I have internet, it'll be easier.

Hope you folks don't mind an outsider popping in from time to time to "moderate"
Quote:
Originally Posted by premo View Post
Congrats on your new job Joe, you'll be missed! when did you want me to swing by the house and grab the Jeep? LMK, I should be available anytime this weekend..
Haha! I left the garage door open just for you.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #35980
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You are no outsider, just a long distance insider.
Rrw600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 10:18 PM   #35981
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Joe. Glad your settled in.

I go up to riverside county pretty often and can tow your jeep up to Blaine's if that time comes.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2014, 10:58 PM   #35982
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I was awoken buy that. He also came in and started talking trash to Myla after he fell down in the rig. She just wanted to bite his face off I swear
Unread 03-05-2014, 11:50 PM   #35983
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dillard View Post
I'm poking my head in here to say hi. It's been almost a week without internet & TV for me. They just got things hooked-up at my new home.

I'll flip through the last few pages to catch up on things......
Good to hear you are doing good, Joe. I truly think that we will miss a great jeeping buddy, I was one of those lucky ones that got to meet you in person and have you teach me a thing or two. I really apreciate your time and fab skills.

Wish you the best, let me know if you need any help moving stuff around.
TJRoberto is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #35984
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dillard View Post
I'm not sure what will be happening with my Jeep. Although you can bet that if I don't bring it here, it will be in the trusted hands of Blaine if he has time for it.
don't worry, it will probably end up in my "not so trusted" hands before too long, I'll fix it.
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #35985
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Good to hear things are fairing well Joe. I'm sure we will see your butt back down here some day

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.