San Diego Area - Page 2360 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 01-23-2014, 12:21 AM   #35386
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I used to live in San Dimas so Azusa was only about 20 miles away. I remember spending 2 hrs there goofing in the mud and crap and then taking about a week to get it off so it didnt turn into concrete. Between that and rainy big bear runs I'm surprised my jeep isnt brown. I did pull my gas tank off about 2 wks ago and couldnt get the straps back on the tank. Found about 4 inches of concreted dirt in the skid

brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2014, 08:32 AM   #35387
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

LOL wow got a good laugh on here this morning. Ive been riding my whole life. But with age comes wisdom. Also after having 2 kids has made me think twice & hung the helmets up. I prefer the Jeep or Hot Rod.

So is anyone Jeeping this weekend? Smugglers cave/Inkopah rd?
Unread 01-23-2014, 08:44 AM   #35388
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

If I don't go somewhere for my bday this wknd then I'll go.
Unread 01-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #35389
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I gotta get on homework this weekend since I played last weekend, but after that I'd like to get out there and feel out this new locker.
kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2014, 09:27 AM   #35390
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hopefully I'll get my driveshaft fixed this weekend.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2014, 09:45 AM   #35391
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

Im thinking Sunday leaving Alpine 9-10am to head to Inkopah rd. Maybe after check out Desert tower.
Unread 01-23-2014, 10:33 AM   #35392
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Well Toyota let me go this morning. Said it was a business decision and nothing personal...

Oh well, onto bigger and better things...
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2014, 11:33 AM   #35393
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
Look, I don't give a flying **** what you guys say to me, statistically speaking, I'm safer on the bike. I'd have PREFERRED to be on the bike yesterday, because I would have had PLENTY of room to navigate around EITHER side of him. There was a good 8 feet to his right- not enough for a car, enough for me and my bike.

Back off. I ride my bike because it is the ONLY type of therapy that works on me, I have tried everything to relax, nothing works like my bike does. If anybody has negative **** to say about me and my bike then you can kiss my *** and **** right off. I'm sick and ****ing tired of hearing it EVERY ****ing where I go. Almost every person I meet says the same **** to me.

"Oh you ride? You're gunna get yourself killed on it *******!"

So ****ing what? What I spend my money on and do with my time is my ****ing business, not yours.

And if you're still gunna sit there on your *** and TELL ME as though I am a 2 year old and not a grown *** man that my bike is dangerous without even realizing for half a fraction of a second that rarely is it ever the fault of the biker in accidents then i'm just going to ignore you. Easiest way to get me to stop paying attention to you. If safety courses were mandated for cars like they are for bikes for those under 21 then we wouldn't be having this problem right now.

As for the asshats who decide to lane split higher then 40mph, **** them. They're being dumabsses. I lane split below 40mph because I'm not going to sit in traffic and let my bike overheat and ruin the engine, especially since my bike is my only mode of transportation. Lane splitting is great, don't have to deal with overheating bikes or *******s trying to push you out of your lane because they need to merge in.

Rant mode off. I'm done for the night.
Have a snickers kid. No one here is attacking you, they're lending out good advice.

Unread 01-23-2014, 02:28 PM   #35394
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well Toyota let me go this morning. Said it was a business decision and nothing personal...

Must have pissed in someones wheaties? Are they still the Best American car company?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #35395
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

That sucks. On a good note, Chris might be hiring if you can swing a shovel like you are digging for gold, and not let up for eight to ten hours. Pay sucks but you get to work for Chris. What more could you want? lol
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2014, 04:04 PM   #35396
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Plus you get to drive to LA just about every day. That a joy in itself.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #35397
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

God damn this apartment place that I moved from two months has pissed me off to new heights. For 2 months I've requested photo's showing why I needed it to be repainted, have a professional cleaning service come in and to steam clean. Ask Jeff how freaking clean I left my apt.. They claimed to have sent it 3 times to my new address. NEVER GOT IT...Claimed to have emailed it to me.. NEVER GOT IT. Called the "manager"... she listened then slipped and said, "ok I'll relay this to the manager.. WTF!? They double charged me on my last day (1 day ) of rent. Then said to stop calling and that the photo's will not be sent again and that they have spent to much time on this.. SOOOO I'll be going into the office tomorrow. The rent sir was for you last day.. NO ****! Problem is, I was double charged! I explained this probably 3 times per conversation at a good 5 conversations.
I'm a nice guy but I'm getting high blood pressure here and am getting close to postal.
I called corporate today. Voicemail as expected.
I'm about to take my money from them in a different way.

NEVER RENT FROM BELLA POSTA "LUXURY" APARTMENTS!
Unread 01-23-2014, 08:04 PM   #35398
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Must have pissed in someones wheaties? Are they still the Best American car company?
Guess they don't like car accidents

And yes, in my opinion. They said I'm still family and am more than welcome there as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
That sucks. On a good note, Chris might be hiring if you can swing a shovel like you are digging for gold, and not let up for eight to ten hours. Pay sucks but you get to work for Chris. What more could you want? lol
Is there free food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Plus you get to drive to LA just about every day. That a joy in itself.
On second hand, free food doesn't sound as awesome no more...
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 09:42 AM   #35399
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Sorry to jump in this late but what are the number of bikes compared to 4 tired vehicles on the road today? I'll leave it to just this post too.

I don't give a **** if you ride or not btw. You're a grown man who wipes his own *** and are capable of making your own big boy decisions.

Sorry about the job loss btw.
Unread 01-24-2014, 05:45 PM   #35400
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

So today, there I was, just cruising along minding my own business, obeying CVC laws, listening to Barry Manilow (not really)...
I had to make a panic stop because some doosh nozzle decided to change lanes and stop in front of me. I slammed on the brakes so hard the rubber brake line on the right front caliper exploded at the fitting. Pop, then the peddle went to the floor immediately. Fortunately I was able to spin the steering wheel fast enough to go into the lane he came out of and missed him by a layer of paint. I wanted to get out and crush his gonads into his pelvic bone, but I was more concerned about my Jeep now sitting in the middle of the intersection.
Fortunately I was close to home and just used first and second gears and the e-brake to nurse it home. I may have gotten a gray hair or two from that one.
So, upgraded brake lines here I come. Already did the rears with the 8.8 install. Leads on lines anyone?
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.