San Diego Area - Page 2345 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #35161
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Why not? As seen above, they have proven their worth on helldorado

Unread 12-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #35162
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I found a good deal on currie steering kit and rear track bar. I already bought the front track bar for $100(they are original currie parts)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/4259451696.html he is selling the kit with a rancho damper and one extra end brand new
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/4259470128.html the rear track bar is the old style not the new one with JJ on both ends.
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 02:13 PM   #35163
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

ban the double poster FOR LIFE!!!
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #35164
nickgsjeep
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRoberto
I found a good deal on currie steering kit and rear track bar. I already bought the front track bar for $100(they are original currie parts) http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/4259451696.html he is selling the kit with a rancho damper and one extra end brand new http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/4259470128.html the rear track bar is the old style not the new one with JJ on both ends.
I saw this same posting the other day on CL. Great deal!
On a different note I'm heading to canyon sin nombre..... Yes again, tomorrow morning if anyone wants to join. I'll be arriving at the trail head around 9am. Pm me for more details.
White Jeep Club member #273
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club member
nickgsjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #35165
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody here have a shop press? I'm going to need to use one to pop the ball joints out of the arms on my beetle, once I get the arms off. :/ I could pay in the favor of beer or pizza for some help
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #35166
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c View Post
Anybody here have a shop press? I'm going to need to use one to pop the ball joints out of the arms on my beetle, once I get the arms off. :/ I could pay in the favor of beer or pizza for some help
I think you just need one of these
big_hammer.jpg

brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #35167
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Ya' know, San Diego is a beautiful place. But the drivers down there are F'ing insanely rude. Is there a demolittion derby school down there that you have to attend to live there?
Happens EVERY time I go down there. Mostly downtown and nearby. I have mentioned this before when I went to a Padres game there.
I am an aggressive driver but I'm not a jerk about it. It's amazing I only saw three accidents in two hours there. I guess 85mph on the freeway isn't fast enough either. People were passing me like I was driving a Model A in the 2013 Indy 500. It's so stupid it's comical.
Rant off.

So what is everybody doing for NYE? Not driving I hope. lol
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #35168
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Santa's elves dropped this off in the back of the jeep tonight. Now I just need Calsouth to install it.
terralel.jpg  
Rrw600 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #35169
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Ya' know, San Diego is a beautiful place. But the drivers down there are F'ing insanely rude. Is there a demolittion derby school down there that you have to attend to live there?
Happens EVERY time I go down there. Mostly downtown and nearby. I have mentioned this before when I went to a Padres game there.
I am an aggressive driver but I'm not a jerk about it. It's amazing I only saw three accidents in two hours there. I guess 85mph on the freeway isn't fast enough either. People were passing me like I was driving a Model A in the 2013 Indy 500. It's so stupid it's comical.
Rant off.

Drive faster old man.

Haha seriously though, no freaking kidding. I grew up in a very rural area where there was one road around the valley, that's it. Oh, and not a single stop light in the county. Everyone waves, mostly because you know everyone. I miss that...people drive like pricks down here.

Totally random, but I was watching this blind guy navigate out of the depot today with his stick and noticed something I haven't seen before...he had an iPhone in his hand with siri guiding him. Pretty cool
Unread 12-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #35170
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo View Post
Drive faster old man.

Haha seriously though, no freaking kidding. I grew up in a very rural area where there was one road around the valley, that's it. Oh, and not a single stop light in the county. Everyone waves, mostly because you know everyone. I miss that...people drive like pricks down here.

Totally random, but I was watching this blind guy navigate out of the depot today with his stick and noticed something I haven't seen before...he had an iPhone in his hand with siri guiding him. Pretty cool
Yeah I should drive against the speed limiter in San Diego. lol

How do you know it was Siri? I am going to have to look that up now. Very interesting. I wonder if there is a special program for that. Betsy works with blind kids and she never mentioned anything like that.

Off to search Googlewebz....
RJC#512
Unread 12-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #35171
Rrw600
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The crazy drivers are all the tourists from out of town here for the holidays, the bowl games.
Rrw600 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #35172
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Every time I go down there?

There was one punkasp in a ricer with his flat bill on backwards and a fart can that almost hit my truck when he cut me off zig zagging in and out of traffic. Chargers fan lightning bolt across the back window. Some guy in a new Camaro almost ran over some people in a crosswalk because he was in a hurry. I could go on. It's a two ton murder weapon and they don't get it. Slow the f down in town. You need to race home so you can play a video game or something?
OK Rant off again. Deep breath. Need to go work out.
RJC#512
Unread 12-30-2013, 11:49 PM   #35173
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

That's downtown for you.

Need more then a BFH for this job.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 07:57 AM   #35174
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Rant off.

Were spending NYE in Temecula! Some party up there with live bands. Spending the night in some hotel, forget the name.
SDDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 08:00 AM   #35175
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Every time I go down there?

There was one punkasp in a ricer with his flat bill on backwards and a fart can that almost hit my truck when he cut me off zig zagging in and out of traffic. Chargers fan lightning bolt across the back window. Some guy in a new Camaro almost ran over some people in a crosswalk because he was in a hurry. I could go on. It's a two ton murder weapon and they don't get it. Slow the f down in town. You need to race home so you can play a video game or something?
OK Rant off again. Deep breath. Need to go work out.
Don't you have a black truck? Paint the front doors white.
SDDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.