San Diego Area - Page 2316 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #34726
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

pretty much. especially if there was almond joys. that's cause for a posse

Unread 11-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #34727
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

If there were butterfingers, there will be blood.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #34728
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Whatchamacallit's . Now that's True Grit.
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #34729
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

There were definitely reeses for sure....

I've been in such a **** mood lately and have no reason why, no motivation to do anything, so when I spend 3 hours decorating to try to get into the holiday spirit and someone pulls this crap 15 minutes into it.... Well you probably know. Not in a good mood lately at all...

On the bright side, I did receive a check from the courthouse today, since I won my court case.

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #34730
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Went to Vatozone to get some carb and fuel injector cleaner for the carbs on my bike. On the way I started to pass Discount tire. Hmmmm. I probably could use a free balance.... The guys in there had mixed feelings. Some of them were asking questions about how its built etc. The other ones, well.... they were the ones who had to do the balance. They weren't to happy throwing 35" MTRs around on steelies. Felt kinda bad for the kid so I gave him 5 bucks..
Unread 11-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #34731
CRAWLING 98
Rock Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
I blame the spotter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenyoujoint View Post
If i recall, it went out when you were driving AWAY from that lil obstacle. You were basically on a simple itty bitty wash climb so if you needed a spotter for that, it was the driver...
I recall you being in front of all. driver/spotter
Unread 11-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #34732
Y0ungGunZJ
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Went to Vatozone to get some carb and fuel injector cleaner for the carbs on my bike. On the way I started to pass Discount tire. Hmmmm. I probably could use a free balance.... The guys in there had mixed feelings. Some of them were asking questions about how its built etc. The other ones, well.... they were the ones who had to do the balance. They weren't to happy throwing 35" MTRs around on steelies. Felt kinda bad for the kid so I gave him 5 bucks..
Roto balances aren't too high on our list of things we look forward to at work. Espically when it comes to the lifted trucks with oversized wheels and or tires. But when I see cool stuff I like I try to jump on that. Usually at my store I try to jump on the off road stuff. Since with the tjs and 2 door jks don't really work on our lifts. And I'm the only jeep guy at my store.
(o) )-o---(o) )---o-) ) ---------(o) )-o-(o) )--o-) )
Y0ungGunZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2013, 12:57 AM   #34733
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAWLING 98 View Post
I recall you being in front of all. driver/spotter
If I recall I went up a bo zo of a berm out of a wash with very little effort. Then he went up it. Got stuck, backed out, went faster and BANG!. Then some shuttering and discussion. Then he went through it anyways just to have more bang and shutter. Then you went through it the same way I did... It wasnt the obstacle or the line, it was just time for that puppy to say bye bye.
Unread 11-02-2013, 01:56 AM   #34734
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That's really nice of you, Kevin.
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #34735
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ah, damn. My brake lights or turn signal flashers don't work. :/
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #34736
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c View Post
Hey Joey, how is Marco treating you at work? He is a good friend of mine we went to the same high school.
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #34737
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Eh. He is Marco. Haha, small world. He's a cool guy, though I work with some other guys more then Marco. I believe I close with him one day next week.
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #34738
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c View Post
Did you check blinker fluid? Isle 3, right hand side
Unread 11-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #34739
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Haha, no. I wasn't lazy this time, went out and bought the correct flasher to run with my LED tail lights. They all work now.

Now I get to head over and pull the carb on the beetle.
Unread 11-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #34740
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thats ok I've been pulling all 4 carbs off my bike. Drove the bike once at the beginning of this yr. Before that once for about 30 miles and before that it was sitting for about 7 yrs.... Cleaned the jets and needles about a yr and a 1/2 ago and go out there once every few wks and run it up but I've been lazy and it was all gooped up. I HATE working on the bike. Everything is so small and fragile. I still need to repair the plastics, repaint it and get the damn thing gone. Who wants a 2003 Yamaha YZF600R for 2500.00? 50 mpg. 10k original miles and brand new tires with about 30 miles on em? Right now its metallic black but may be going to a different color. I dropped it after getting cut off on an offramp and the plastics took a hit as well as my collar bone deciding to exit my body.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.