San Diego Area - Page 2262 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 08-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #33916
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmoose429 View Post
Looks like I'm gonna have to get out there for one last flight. Sad to see it go. They call it "Progress". I call it GREED!!
I call it Capitalism.

Climbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #33917
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds great if I had the money. Im so broke right now.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 11:07 PM   #33918
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Looks like I'm gonna have to get out there for one last flight. Sad to see it go. They call it "Progress". I call it GREED!!
Seems we were misinformed by one of the regulars who has an insider in the area. He claims that the info mailed to the residents is that the property is for sale, not currently purchased. Where he got the previous info I have no idea, but hes got some 'splainin to do...

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 11:34 PM   #33919
were_wolf
1959 CJ5 

saw someone with a jeepforum stick on a what look like a tj in Ramona when i was on my way leaving probably around 7:20-30 i got a silver 06 mustang i gave a wave but probably didn't notice
(it was a wrangler maybe 96+ i am not too sure on the wrangler models yet so feel free to correct me)
Unread 08-30-2013, 07:40 AM   #33920
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
You can't call it greed unless you yourself live in a mud hut away from others, live off the grid, grow your own food, have your own well for water you dug by hand, and don't drive anything with a combustion based engine or have any way to communicate with others electronically unless you don't mind the hypocrisy of being grumpy about others wanting the same things you have.
Unread 08-30-2013, 08:28 AM   #33921
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrw600 View Post
Whose leading the PR run? What time?
No idea who's leading it. Heard about it at the offroad shop when I picked up the Mistress. I'm still wanting to get out to Coral Canyon.
kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #33922
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

HOLY ****! Never again will I let someone test drive my jeep, Ive never been so scared in my own jeep. I just got back from running the Dusy & one mile around my neighborhood I thought we were going to roll! As I yelling SLOW DOWN SLOW DOWN its not a sports car! Ive never hit a woman but thought about it last nite. But they have been jeeping for years they said. Yeah right.
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #33923
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthead View Post
HOLY ****! Never again will I let someone test drive my jeep, Ive never been so scared in my own jeep. I just got back from running the Dusy & one mile around my neighborhood I thought we were going to roll! As I yelling SLOW DOWN SLOW DOWN its not a sports car! Ive never hit a woman but thought about it last nite. But they have been jeeping for years they said. Yeah right.
Women should never be allowed behind the wheel.

BTW you should be the one doing the driving. You ain't a dealership....

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:25 AM   #33924
TJRoberto
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruma View Post
No idea who's leading it. Heard about it at the offroad shop when I picked up the Mistress. I'm still wanting to get out to Coral Canyon.
What shop is that?
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #33925
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Bummer. I had something similar happen a few months back. Thank god he didn't get on the freeway. He was a 'jeeper' as well...so he said anyways. Fml on top of that he was a total d-bag. Not for sale at that point. Excuse me what...take off the steering ram? This is the wrong vehicle for you, sir.
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #33926
Y0ungGunZJ
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruma View Post
Hey kuruma, look in the thread I just bought a wj. We are planning to hit cc. Its in the sd section here.
(o) )-o---(o) )---o-) ) ---------(o) )-o-(o) )--o-) )
Y0ungGunZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #33927
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo View Post
Bummer. I had something similar happen a few months back. Thank god he didn't get on the freeway. He was a 'jeeper' as well...so he said anyways. Fml on top of that he was a total d-bag. Not for sale at that point. Excuse me what...take off the steering ram? This is the wrong vehicle for you, sir.
Funny thing after that drive I got out thinking she is scared too. But her dude asks what she thought she says Yeah I want it! We will see if I hear back today.
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #33928
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Funny thing after that drive I got out thinking she is scared too. But her dude asks what she thought she says Yeah I want it! We will see if I hear back today.
Nice! Was this from your JF post or from Craigslist? I still haven't listed mine on CL yet since I still need to detail the interior. I figure CL people are going to be more picky about dust & dog hair than Jeeper's on JF
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:46 AM   #33929
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

From CL but we will if they show back up with the money. She is getting loan for part of it & needs pics of odometer & stuff bank said.
Unread 08-30-2013, 11:23 AM   #33930
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
From CL but we will if they show back up with the money. She is getting loan for part of it & needs pics of odometer & stuff bank said.
I hope it goes through. I hate selling vehicles. Too much stress!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.