San Diego Area - Page 2054 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #30796
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ View Post
We are very excited to be getting our first home. The garage has potential, my only gripe is it also houses the laundry. Was hoping for a laundry room so I wouldn't have to give up garage space for that. One of the bedrooms does have a really deep closet though, so i am debating trying to relocate it there.

The other benefits are that it has a huge solar system on the roof that the PO says covers their electric needs completely (though i dont think it will cover mine when I fire up the welder) and it has a solar water heater system as well. Also a high efficiency heat/cool system. The sellers took our first offer, they are covering all the termite work (waiting to see the report on this, but didnt see much damage at all when we looked at it or today either), they are giving us a 1 year home warranty as well. Home inspection is next Wednesday so I will know more about the houses true condition then. But it is very well kept and maintained.
Sweet

Whens the inaugural BBQ?

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2013, 11:42 PM   #30797
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Lol. Won't be for a while yet. Have to finish escrow and take possession first. Then ya know, paint, floors, furniture, set the place up etc. I know the garage is gonna take me a few months to get set up the way I want it. Been dreaming about my man cave for months and I have tons of ideas to make it a badass shop. Bt with two days off a week and the undoubtedly long honey do list that will have to be tackled first, yeah it's gonna take a while
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #30798
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

We should have a Toga party with some Snoop Dogg strippers and .... Screw it!!!! A block party !!!! yeah,, a block party... Your back yard looks PERFECT for a rave... throw down some "E" and its on!!!!!
Unread 03-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #30799
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Awesome potato, pumpkin or other cannon.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...=SOCNETTXT6965
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #30800
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo

OMFG...where do i sign up???
Lets go find it... And wheel canyon lands at the same time.
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #30801
wtracing
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbit

Lets go find it... And wheel canyon lands at the same time.
+1 to this list!!
wtracing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 04:54 PM   #30802
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds good to me dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
Awesome potato, pumpkin or other cannon.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...=SOCNETTXT6965
HA!
Unread 03-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #30803
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looking at putting an 8.8 in the rear of the Jeep. I need a flange adapter. Anybody know of a local shop that sells them/has them in stock? Maybe border parts?
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #30804
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyk803c View Post
Looking at putting an 8.8 in the rear of the Jeep. I need a flange adapter. Anybody know of a local shop that sells them/has them in stock? Maybe border parts?
I have been trying to get a 1310 flange adapter out of border parts for a little over a month.

they keep trying to sell me a 1330 with a conversion joint. I keep telling them I don't want it. and then they tell me they will order the 1310.

every time I call or stop in it hasn't shown up...

although I bet if you go in one of these days soon they'll have mine, forget who they ordered it for and sell you mine

but give them a call anyway, also, mark at pro-gear, todd at east county driveshaft, and Jeff at MIT can probably source them.

Iron rock offroad sells them online.
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #30805
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Congrats Scott - you'll be pretty close to us as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ View Post
they are giving us a 1 year home warranty as well.
I typically deal with a few different home warranty company's daily.

I have some serious advice you may want to know about. Feel free to call me when you get a chance.

Again, congrats.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #30806
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

So assuming I can get the parts I need for the 8.8 swap (have the 8.8 now), who's up for a wrenching party in the next week or 2? I'll need some help measuring and welding the brackets on.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #30807
krughzn
Welcome to The Rock

2005 LJ Wrangler 

So my build has taken a slight bend in the road to awsomeness. I sold my front Hi9 today and will be ordering a Rock Jock III Dana 60 soon. I'm planning on doing the swap sometime in May/June time frame. So for now the front 3 link and replacing the front shocks will have to wait until we do the swap. Feel free to PayPal me to contribute to my build fund.
krughzn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #30808
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krughzn View Post
So my build has taken a slight bend in the road to awsomeness. I sold my front Hi9 today and will be ordering a Rock Jock III Dana 60 soon. I'm planning on doing the swap sometime in May/June time frame. So for now the front 3 link and replacing the front shocks will have to wait until we do the swap. Feel free to PayPal me to contribute to my build fund.
just in case anyone was wondering, Mike's paypal is tjwade@cox.net

Unread 03-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #30809
krughzn
Welcome to The Rock

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbit View Post
just in case anyone was wondering, Mike's paypal is tjwade@cox.net

krughzn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #30810
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krughzn View Post
Why in the world did you not sell that thing to me?!
I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.