San Diego Area - Page 1995 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 12-26-2012, 01:52 AM   #29911
naplesjeeper
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorep

I might be up for something. What day do you have in mind???
I've been looking to go out, but can never find anyone to go out with the little time that I'm in port....I'm down for a trail run before the year ends

naplesjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #29912
naplesjeeper
2009 JK Wrangler 

FML, after I posted that last one I realized there was 3 more recent pages on this thread on my app. Another run that I missed then....how do you get to that pancake trail, for someone without an outdoor GPS? Easy enough to do it alone? And did you guys turn around and come back the same way out once you reached the big rock? Thanks, in advanced, I'm from FL but stationed here so don't know the local trails well.
Unread 12-26-2012, 06:06 AM   #29913
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Im off for the next 5 days if anyone is interested in hitting some local trails and dont wanna go out venturing by themselves.
Unread 12-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #29914
nuthead
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorep View Post
Anyone wanna buy a TJ??? Looking to start another build.
What do you want for your jeep & I will put the word out. Whats the new one going to be?
Unread 12-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #29915
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by naplesjeeper View Post
FML, after I posted that last one I realized there was 3 more recent pages on this thread on my app. Another run that I missed then....how do you get to that pancake trail, for someone without an outdoor GPS? Easy enough to do it alone? And did you guys turn around and come back the same way out once you reached the big rock? Thanks, in advanced, I'm from FL but stationed here so don't know the local trails well.
Yes, we did come back the way we went up, the other end of the road is gated. There is a rock garden just past the rock, but I haven't been in there yet.

I would not recommend running this, or any other trail, alone.

4x4 corps is going to JV on the 29th. Check them out. www.4x4corps.com
Unread 12-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #29916
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenujoint View Post
Im off for the next 5 days if anyone is interested in hitting some local trails and dont wanna go out venturing by themselves.
Are we still meeting up at Superstition this weekend? If not I am available Monday.
Unread 12-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #29917
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

So its raining in SD right now. Makes the view of Mexico a little more appealing when covered in a sea of mist.
Unread 12-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #29918
naplesjeeper
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Yes, I Definitely would tag along on a local trail run. I have duty on the 27th and 30th, other than that im off the other days.
To sdmoose, Thanks for the answer and advise, I agree that you should never go out alone on the trails and the JV trail run is a little too far for me before a duty day, in case something would happen.
Unread 12-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #29919
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

If someone has an open passenger seat, I will pay my way by pulling cable and buying snacks!!
Unread 12-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #29920
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I would love to go out saturday but my schedule keeps getting overrun lately. As it stands right now I'm free, but I said that the last two weeks too.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #29921
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthead View Post
What do you want for your jeep & I will put the word out. Whats the new one going to be?
$12K for my rig. I'm gonna build up an LJ. Then again, sellers remorse is already kickin' in and I haven't even listed it on craigslist yet. Who knows
Unread 12-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #29922
Climbit
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm heading out to the desert tomorrow with the family.

we will be camped at Bow Willow campground, just north of ocotillo off of S2. will be there until saturday night.

anyone who wants to come out is welcome. I'll be running around in the jeep most of the time. also planning on doing some rock climbing and whatnot.
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #29923
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone wanna hit up TruckHaven this weekend? Do a self proclaimed TDS event of a small group of peeps? 63F highs, 37 lows and ZERO chance of rain... Only thing that has me is the 37 low.. not sure if my 1/2 *** tent will keep me warm... BRRR.. Maybe head out early Fri or Sat morning and come back sunday afternoon..
Unread 12-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #29924
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrw600 View Post
This must be Rik after all those beers people owe him

That reminds me. You owe me a beer!

RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #29925
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Anyone wanna hit up TruckHaven this weekend? Do a self proclaimed TDS event of a small group of peeps? 63F highs, 37 lows and ZERO chance of rain... Only thing that has me is the 37 low.. not sure if my 1/2 *** tent will keep me warm... BRRR.. Maybe head out early Fri or Sat morning and come back sunday afternoon..
I'll be out there from either the 30/31st till around the 2nd or 3rd

Quote:
I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.