I thought I would make this one extreemely easy for everyone.
I am going back there again this Saturday. I will have both my dogs and no passenger. This will be an exploration run to look for more areas.
I would also like to make sure of a few things...
1. EVERYONE needs tow points. (Jeremy, if you go I will bring the hooks for you, sorry I forgot.)
2. I can't bring my floor jack with the dogs, so if we need it again, someone will have to go get it.
3. SPARES, if you don't have a spare GET ONE, I am running 16's that won't help anyone.
4. If anyone needs to work on thier rig we can do it Friday Night at my house. You can spend the night (the whole family is GONE for the weekend.)
5. I actually need help looking for the noise on my front end, Friday would be good for that.
6. We should get together at the trail head and explain hand signals and spotting to help with the confusion.
7. WATER, WATER, WATER bring it... you won't find it up there.
8. Air, Nobody has OnBoard air yet... so be prepared with a good spare (WITH AIR IN IT)
9. Patience, We have been experienceing a lot of stucks and whatnot. We all have to remember, it is part of wheeling and it was actually fun (for us not Matt) working together as a team to figure out how to jack a rig up that was on a severe downslope and uneven ground with a light dusting of pebbles (some of which where capable of holding up a jeep.
Lastly, I would like to think we can have safe fun out there. Even though we have to watch out that Nate doesn't forget he's not in gondor and drive into mount doom.
Thanks for the fun, now sign in for next week.
2006 Unlimited Rubicon
1990 Wrangler YJ
1987 Wagoneer FSJ
1975 J20 Jeep Truck
1967 J3000 Jeep Truck