San Diego Area - Page 1451 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Reply
Unread 04-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #21751
StvDiego
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Group W Bench
Posts: 3,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
Home now. I only worked about 45 hours since friday.

What did I miss?
There was a big give-away today and we all won Dana 60's...

StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 01:09 AM   #21752
Climbit
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
There was a big give-away today and we all won Dana 60's...
you only got 60's? I got a 70hd rear....
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 07:13 AM   #21753
StvDiego
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Group W Bench
Posts: 3,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbit View Post
you only got 60's? I got a 70hd rear....
Ha, I got both, front and rear, low-pinion, with lockers and gears, and... they're going to come out and install them for me


and they're bringing
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 07:23 AM   #21754
KraZeDav
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Santee,Calif
Posts: 515
I got a Ham
KraZeDav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 07:58 AM   #21755
KraZeDav
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Santee,Calif
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrw600 View Post
I'd be interested in going if you are open for company. Can you post the details/directions or email them.
A virgin JF poster. You have to have a minimum of 10 post to join us.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding.
You're more than welcome to come.
It's obvious you are new on JF. Are you new to SD area?
Pancake rock is a fun trail that is fairly close and easy access.
It's about a half day run. meet up in Alpine
pancake-rock-.jpg   pancake-rock-map-insert.jpg  
KraZeDav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #21756
Climbit
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
Ha, I got both, front and rear, low-pinion, with lockers and gears, and... they're going to come out and install them for me


and they're bringing
oh... I went with an HP front. and they came pre-installed with all the brackets and materials for 3link front/4link rear.....


oh wait, then I woke up and still had a D30
Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 02:19 PM   #21757
TJRoberto
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by '92 vegas YJ
id love to if i wasnt working 7 days a week. ugh
Hey I just saw you driving by home ave. Getting in the 94W. Good looking YJ

Around 12:30
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #21758
CRAWLING 98
Rock Wheeler
 
CRAWLING 98's Avatar
2015 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: , Kalifornia
Posts: 2,490
Another reported jeep stolen

2003 Jeep Wrangler STOLEN $1000 reward - $1000 (Lakeside)
Date: 2011-04-25, 1:18PM PDT
Reply to: sale-cp6w2-2345672007@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
2003 red Jeep Wrangler stolen from a car lot by the Rodeo in Lakeside. Paying cash reward for information leading to the recovery of the Jeep. Stolen this weekend probably Saturday night/ Sunday morning. If you have any information or have seen anything I have cash! Call 619-719-2620 No questions asked, just want the Jeep back $$$$

This is not my jeep, I just found it on Craigslist.
__________________
Group W Bench
CRAWLING 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #21759
TJRoberto
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 1,531
That suck for the owner that just got the Jeep stolen.....
TJRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #21760
Delta347
T-Rex Bait
 
Delta347's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4grey88 View Post
2003 Jeep Wrangler STOLEN $1000 reward - $1000 (Lakeside)
Date: 2011-04-25, 1:18PM PDT
Reply to: sale-cp6w2-2345672007@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
2003 red Jeep Wrangler stolen from a car lot by the Rodeo in Lakeside. Paying cash reward for information leading to the recovery of the Jeep. Stolen this weekend probably Saturday night/ Sunday morning. If you have any information or have seen anything I have cash! Call 619-719-2620 No questions asked, just want the Jeep back $$$$

This is not my jeep, I just found it on Craigslist.
The tub is probably already stripped down and half buried in the sand somewhere far down in Mexico.

Does he have any other information on the Jeep? There are A LOT of Red 2003's lol. That is like saying, "My white daughter was kidnapped in downtown San Diego".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leans93 View Post
So ghost has a plug in his hole and opihi has a gaping hole, Do I need to worry about this hole at all? I just don't want to start her up and have something spewing out of it.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #21761
PR1AWRet
Registered User
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Diego/Imperial Beach
Posts: 819
Since I'm just going to run 37's I figured the FREE Rock Jock HP D44 will hold up for the front.
PR1AWRet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #21762
Climbit
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked98GC View Post
Since I'm just going to run 37's I figured the FREE Rock Jock HP D44 will hold up for the front.
sounds good.... I will put your order in the circular suggestion box

Climbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #21763
EJames1226
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Escondido, California
Posts: 3,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked98GC View Post
Since I'm just going to run 37's I figured the FREE Rock Jock HP D44 will hold up for the front.
Hey hows it going? Werent you going to sell the jeep, by a corvette, and move?
__________________
Damage Initiation Specialist: Eric's Jeep Repair Club, San Diego Chapter
EJames1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #21764
StvDiego
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Group W Bench
Posts: 3,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Hey hows it going? Werent you going to sell the jeep, by a corvette, and move?
Kinda like an annoying itch, just won't go away

The very first JeepForum decal I ever saw was on the back window of Mark's GC cruising down the 125, so it's all his fault
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 11:19 PM   #21765
Delta347
T-Rex Bait
 
Delta347's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Hey hows it going? Werent you going to sell the jeep, by a corvette, and move?
Owning a Jeep is a lot like having herpes. It might give you problems every once and awhile, but you will never get rid of it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leans93 View Post
So ghost has a plug in his hole and opihi has a gaping hole, Do I need to worry about this hole at all? I just don't want to start her up and have something spewing out of it.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.