Did a bunch of work on the Jeep today. I replaced all the front brake parts with better quality parts. After installing the larger tires I noticed that the lower end stuff wasn't cutting it. I also removed the 2.5" budget boost I had on the front in an attempt to correct the steering issues I have been having. The geometry looks a lot better and after a quick trip around the block there seems to be a marked improvement. I'll give it a good test drive in the morning.
This Teraflex lift was removed. Problem is now it has some serious rake. I'm gonna go get some large bags of sand to toss in the back to help the leaf springs settle in.