Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

San Diego Area

2M views 41K replies 369 participants last post by  Joe Dillard 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to hook up with some beginning to intermediate off-roaders in the San Diego area.

I am a newb to jeeping but not to common sense. I bought a jeep to try, and if I like it I will buy another and give this one to my daughter.

I am truly a quick learner and looking for other beginners or some old salt that is just willing to share the wisdom of their experience.

I would like to go jeeping at least once a month and of course more during the learning stages.

Currently, fire roads are all I have found around hear and a few construction areas.

What I am proposing is that all the way south newbs UNITE... if we can find some old salts to come along we can all learn faster. But I say lets get this thing rolling...

WHO IS WITH ME....?

Current jeep is

88 YJ
31x10.5.15 BFG ATs
I6 258 carbed
Pretty good condition but I am replacing all the parts that should have been replaced ages ago. (Hoses/clamps/Top etc...)
(The jeep sat for 3 years so I'm shaking out all the cobwebs...)

See less See more
Reactions: w6pea
#2,143 ·
Eric, I know you do.

You can go wheeling as is, you did last week.

Pay me gas, I'll come see if there is anything I can do.

There are 2 guys from my shop that said there coming on Sat, so I figure maybe one will show up. The queston is when and where?

#2,145 ·
Here, this weekend.

I would like to know the where and when?

When are you getting the winch on the rubicon Matt?

If not, when are you giving me a great deal on a winch?

#2,147 ·
Im up for some wheelin this weekend if Im not in the desert...yall seem like some crazy ****ers. Should be fun. And where are these underage girls at...I wanna go!!! :cheers:

#2,150 ·
It's a wonder anyone actually comes to this thread anymore.

:cheers: :cheers2: :teehee: :brickwall

Um... watch this...

Are we going to take our jeeps out in the dirt this weekend?

If so, when? and where do we meet?

#2,151 ·
I said I was gonna stop coming, then I heard about a party with underage girls, so I came back.

When and where? I need to know today so I can tell the guys in my shop that probably wont show up anyway.

#2,155 ·
Hey sorry i had a long night last night but tomorrow. I say we meet at the gas station at 10am and hit the trail at about 10:30.

So is it Matt, Jp, Matt's friend, possibly Mike, and Me. Anyone else comming.

#2,158 ·
mrsnowmann360 said:
Hey sorry i had a long night last night but tomorrow. I say we meet at the gas station at 10am and hit the trail at about 10:30.

So is it Matt, Jp, Matt's friend, possibly Mike, and Me. Anyone else comming.
Ill go...what gas station? And which trail? Am I gonna survive on my tiny lift with out disconnecting the sway bar?

#2,160 ·
Ok,,,

Well I guess its LW at 10:00 meet in the resort parking lot since somebody said they got kicked out of the gas station.

We really need to find somewhere else to go soon... I am about out of fun on the ole LW... except for the flop last weekend. (Not me)