San Diego Area - Page 1065 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > San Diego Area

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 10-06-2009, 07:41 AM   #15961
StvDiego

PBR cans

All the nice colors on the can make it perfect for target practice, good contrast.

Gotta be careful tho, got a ticket from a ranger once, something about dumping toxic liquid waste in a sensitive area...

StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2009, 09:09 AM   #15962
sebastian22
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo View Post
just voted for ya. nooooooo idea how you're not in 1st plc man! wtf?? lol
Thanks guys, I don't care if I win, but losing to a driveway queen is a little embarrassing.
Unread 10-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #15963
Jerry Bransford
Do it right or not at all

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
Gotta be careful tho, got a ticket from a ranger once, something about dumping toxic liquid waste in a sensitive area...
Just curious, had you already cleaned it up or did he slam you with a ticket as you were cleaning up or about to clean up? Some rangers can be real idiots about such stuff by not even giving you a chance to clean it up first.

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #15964
Jerry Bransford

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebs View Post
As you should have! That stuff is terrible.
A guy I used to work named Frank with drove us and waitresses crazy because he was such a beer snob. He ordered some kind of exotic Chinese beer at a big company lunch/party and made a big deal out of it, saying how American beers were nothing more than cat piss. On purpose, I ordered Schlitz for myself and he had a fit at my choice of beer. To make a long funny story short, I went to the bartender and had him switch the beer in the bottles... Frank got my Schlitz and I got his Chinese beer. Frank was oohing and ahhing over his Schlitz beer in the Chinese bottle when I forced him to try a sip of my (Chinese) beer, saying it had been improved back like it used to be in the 40's when it was actually a good beer, he pronounced as still unfit for human consumption.

The bartender and waitress were by this time busting up and so was I (no one else at our table knew what I had done). The bartender & I told Frank "you've been had" and explained what we had done. He was SO embarassed and pissed at me that when we bumped into each other at an airport ten years later, he still hadn't forgotten it or forgiven me.

Unread 10-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #15965
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
A guy I used to work named Frank with drove us and waitresses crazy because he was such a beer snob. He ordered some kind of exotic Chinese beer at a big company lunch/party and made a big deal out of it, saying how American beers were nothing more than cat piss. On purpose, I ordered Schlitz for myself and he had a fit at my choice of beer. To make a long funny story short, I went to the bartender and had him switch the beer in the bottles... Frank got my Schlitz and I got his Chinese beer. Frank was oohing and ahhing over his Schlitz beer in the Chinese bottle when I forced him to try a sip of my (Chinese) beer, saying it had been improved back like it used to be in the 40's when it was actually a good beer, he pronounced as still unfit for human consumption.

The bartender and waitress were by this time busting up and so was I (no one else at our table knew what I had done). The bartender & I told Frank "you've been had" and explained what we had done. He was SO embarassed and pissed at me that when we bumped into each other at an airport ten years later, he still hadn't forgotten it or forgiven me.

That's great. I did the same thing to my friends wife replacing her super trendy vodka with Ralph's brand. But, fwiw, Hanger One vodka is pretty dang smooth.

Hey, it's not just me either.

Is Pabst the next great American beer? | Salon Life
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #15966
BarryMac
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Can you guys/gals help with a price? I have a set of zipper windows from my GF's old Jeep, it was a 99TJ, spice in color, seem to be in good condition. They are sitting in my storage unit, may as well put them in someone elses hands that can use them. Thanks!!!
Unread 10-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #15967
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

what jeff said...

budweiser is horrible. milller is horrible. Coors and PBR are awesome summer heat brews. crisp, refreshing and dont give me a gnar stomach ache or hangover.

i win. lol
Unread 10-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #15968
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Sorry, but I like Corona when it's ice cold.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #15969
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

yuuumm... pacifico and dos equis is good too!
Unread 10-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #15970
Jerry Bransford

2004 TJ Wrangler 

There are only two beers I won't drink... Budweiser and anything that says "light" on the label. Anything else is fine where I'm concerned. I hate beer snobs.

Unread 10-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #15971
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
Just curious, had you already cleaned it up or did he slam you with a ticket as you were cleaning up or about to clean up? Some rangers can be real idiots about such stuff by not even giving you a chance to clean it up first.

It wasn't that it was toxic waste, it was when he saw the PBR can and he was horrified that the liquid from the can was on the ground. Started screaming something about how could you dump that stuff on the earth, think of the little animals and so on

btw, this is all falls under the catagory of:

geez
Unread 10-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #15972
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

harr harr harr...lol
Unread 10-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #15973
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvDiego View Post
It wasn't that it was toxic waste, it was when he saw the PBR can and he was horrified that the liquid from the can was on the ground. Started screaming something about how could you dump that stuff on the earth, think of the little animals and so on

btw, this is all falls under the catagory of:

geez

It's OK to spill PBR on the earth as long as it's been filtered through a liver and kidneys, right?

It's been so long since I've had a PBR that I can't remember what they taste like.
What DOES it taste like?

RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #15974
StvDiego

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
It's OK to spill PBR on the earth as long as it's been filtered through a liver and kidneys, right?

It's been so long since I've had a PBR that I can't remember what they taste like.
What DOES it taste like?

Ya ever drink a PBR and filter it onto the ground through a liver and kidneys??

I'm thinking it would probably taste something like that
Unread 10-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #15975
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

it tastes like WIN rik...pure WIN.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.