You know, we don't get many kangaroos coming in here, you know." The kangaroo says, "At $10 a beer, I can see why."
I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip the waitress.
2. the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
3. a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
4. a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group; examination.
5. Psychology. a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
6. Chemistry. a. the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
b. the reagent used.
c. an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
7. an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
8. British. a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
–verb (used with object) 9. to subject to a test of any kind; try.
10. Chemistry. to subject to a chemical test.
11. Metallurgy. to assay or refine in a cupel.
–verb (used without object) 12. to undergo a test or trial; try out.
13. to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
14. to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
1350–1400; ME: cupel < MF < L testū, testum earthen pot; akin to test 2
The only thing I know is ... I know nothing!!
Insert clever saying by someone well known here...
93 here in clairemont, 11:42
I'm just gunna' be lazy today. Going to a party up in Monrovia tonite, so we're staying in the hotel where the party is at. Leaving early to take a dip in the pool, kick back in the room.
Then we can drink all we want,
.... and dance all night.
Sleep in the morning, late breakfast, then a nice long air conditioned ride home to the air conditioned house. Sound's like a good plan for a hot weekend.
I won't get a damn thing done that need's to be done tho'. Maybe next weekend.
Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Jeep Forums||Replies||Last Post|
|San Diego Meet and Greet, Jan 2nd 11AM Fiesta Island||Jeebs||SanDiego||243||12-28-2012 06:30 PM|
|Monster Jam San Diego (January 23rd)||Delta347||SanDiego||7||01-09-2010 09:32 PM|