RikRotorhead is still alive... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > RikRotorhead is still alive...

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 11-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

RikRotorhead is still alive...

Just like the title says Rik is still alive and kicking, I just spoke with him on Friday. Apperently his computer has the HIV and is in for service,. He had asked me to let all you guys know he was still around.

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I was just wondering the other day where he had gotten to. He said he was consumed with planning family reunion party.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

It was a terminal illness for the hard drive, but I'm back up and running.
Back up your files now!! That is one NASTY virus that Microsoft hasn't cured yet. Almost like the red ring of death for your hard drive.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.