Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Repair Party

779 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  RikRotorhead 
#1 ·
Is there a repair party happening this weekend? I know that Steve and Jimmy need a ton of work done to get ready for the desert and am curious as to what the plan is.

:cheers2:

#3 ·
I don't know about a repair party, but I was hoping to get some work done on my project jeep this weekend. To do that, though, I need the use of a car dolly or a trailer (dolly would be easier), so if you guys know someone who'd lend/rent me one, I'm scouting around
I'd like to move my chassis on friday, and saturday is the latest I could hope to move it and still get anything done this weekend.

San Diego, ca

#10 ·
well i know i have to replace my passenger fender and front door and i have never done either before so when i acually find some and get to replacing them i would love help. Beer, Pizza and cigars are payment for helping. And depending on some possible up coming bills (ex-wife) i might have a lift at tires to do at the same time.

#11 ·
Let me know if need some help I am only about 15 minutes from you and have more tools than I know what to do with, oh yeah I also like beer, pizza and cigars. :D Also check out pick a part in San Bernardino for the parts, they are by far the best yard in our area with decent prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.