Repair Party - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Repair Party

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #1
Jeebs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Repair Party

Is there a repair party happening this weekend? I know that Steve and Jimmy need a ton of work done to get ready for the desert and am curious as to what the plan is.

Unread 11-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #2
StvDiego

Right now it's looking like a Jeff's House Repair Party, working on his kitchen/dining room/bedroom/bathroom re-model along with tool/shop organizing and associated fun.

Hopefully in there somewhere in there some actual Jeep work may take place
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
jeeps123

I don't know about a repair party, but I was hoping to get some work done on my project jeep this weekend. To do that, though, I need the use of a car dolly or a trailer (dolly would be easier), so if you guys know someone who'd lend/rent me one, I'm scouting around
I'd like to move my chassis on friday, and saturday is the latest I could hope to move it and still get anything done this weekend.

San Diego, ca
Unread 11-19-2009, 07:13 AM   #4
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

We need to recruit a new member to our group that has a trailer, or a tow truck.

'
'
'
'
'
'
'

and owns a bar and a boat.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #5
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I got a nice boat.

Now we are down to a bar and a towtruck...
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
1990JEEPXJ
Web Wheeler

1990 XJ Cherokee 

what has to be towed?

My POS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dillard View Post
Yea, and I thought it was one of the 11 Commandments:
11) Thou shalt love, cherish, and honor till death, thine square headlights above all other earthy things sayith the Lord.
1990JEEPXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
CostcoPizza
Fresh Baked

1998 ZJ 

Hi guys, new here.

I have a Zj. I also own a tow truck company and i recently purchased a property which i will be turning into a bar, and i also enjoy taking my boat out on weekends.
CostcoPizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2009, 10:31 PM   #8
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990JEEPXJ View Post
what has to be towed?
just planning ahead.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #9
jeeps123

Welcome, Amauri

I ended up finding transportation, so (by the grace of God) I'll be putting my drivetrain back together this weekend
Unread 11-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #10
lazebum
2001 WJ 

well i know i have to replace my passenger fender and front door and i have never done either before so when i acually find some and get to replacing them i would love help. Beer, Pizza and cigars are payment for helping. And depending on some possible up coming bills (ex-wife) i might have a lift at tires to do at the same time.
lazebum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #11
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazebum View Post
well i know i have to replace my passenger fender and front door and i have never done either before so when i acually find some and get to replacing them i would love help. Beer, Pizza and cigars are payment for helping. And depending on some possible up coming bills (ex-wife) i might have a lift at tires to do at the same time.
Let me know if need some help I am only about 15 minutes from you and have more tools than I know what to do with, oh yeah I also like beer, pizza and cigars. Also check out pick a part in San Bernardino for the parts, they are by far the best yard in our area with decent prices.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #12
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazebum View Post
I live smack in the middle between you and Chris. I am good at advice, criticism, drinking beer, eating pizza, and beotching about your cigar smoke. I'm kinda' handy with tools too. I have pretty much every tool if there's something you need. I just don't have a ox/acet torch or plasma cutter (yet).
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.