Pissed at ORW - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Pissed at ORW

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #31
naplesjeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I too sympathize with the original poster, I had gone to that same store to get my brakes checked out, so I had them replace the front pads, rotors; drove it home and the morning I was leaving for work and made it out of my driveway to hear a loud screeching coming from my front driver side; I got down to see it and there was a long bolt that goes across the knuckle that was missing. I then called 4WP and talked to Micah, I sent to the car to them and he fixed for free, even though I didn't get the work done there.
I called ORW and he assured me that this would never have happened and because I was able to drive home ok, it wasn't their fault. Never went back to them again, and have always dealt with Micah at 4WP since. Yeah, I understand that 4WP is franchised but customer service is top notch there.

Richie

naplesjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #32
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

There's a reason they're as big and successful as they are, 4WP that is.
Unread 11-25-2013, 11:57 PM   #33
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by naplesjeeper View Post
I too sympathize with the original poster, I had gone to that same store to get my brakes checked out, so I had them replace the front pads, rotors; drove it home and the morning I was leaving for work and made it out of my driveway to hear a loud screeching coming from my front driver side; I got down to see it and there was a long bolt that goes across the knuckle that was missing. I then called 4WP and talked to Micah, I sent to the car to them and he fixed for free, even though I didn't get the work done there.
I called ORW and he assured me that this would never have happened and because I was able to drive home ok, it wasn't their fault. Never went back to them again, and have always dealt with Micah at 4WP since. Yeah, I understand that 4WP is franchised but customer service is top notch there.

Richie
Micah ROCKS!!
Unread 11-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #34
3Samudra
2013 JK Wrangler 

I just returned from a 3000 mile run thru six states including many runs in Moab.. ORW installed my lift, shocks and control arms with no problems. This was the balboa store that did the work.
Thanks ORW !!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.