Ocotillo wells this weekend. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Ocotillo wells this weekend.

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 11-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
wsaxer
2007 JK Wrangler 

Ocotillo wells this weekend.

Headed out to ocotillo wells tomorrow and was wondering if anyone else was gonna be out there. I had some friends that were coming but somehow they allowed work to interfere with jeepin. We are staying off of holly road close to the gas station off the 86. anyone else gonna be out there?

wsaxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #2
mmbtv
1994 YJ Wrangler 

The Lost Lizard Fun Run is going on Sat.
San Diego Off-Road Coalition - Home
mmbtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2010, 10:17 AM   #3
wsaxer
2007 JK Wrangler 

Thanks mmbtv we hit up that event and wound up winning a hi-lift xtreme and registration to tds desert safari! Also had a blast but I like truck haven part of the park more than the washes, my jeep isnt set up for those...
wsaxer is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.