Ocotillo Wells 1/13 - 1/16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Ocotillo Wells 1/13 - 1/16

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 01-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
Speed-Freek
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ocotillo Wells 1/13 - 1/16

Going out to Ocotillo Wells tomorrow night till Monday afternoon, if anybody wants to go please PM me for quickest response!

I am bringing my dirtbikes 2008 CRF450R and a 2007 YZ250f, I bring 2 bikes in case I break one, lol. My wife rides a 2006 CRF 250x as well.

I also have my 98 TJ with 33s and lockers so I will be pout playing with that as well, if anyone wants to meet up for Jeepin or dirtbike riding (still looking for semi-fast riders to ride with!!) I like to do 50+ mile rides and technical stuff to make it funner...

Ii also bring a couple of rifles and a pistol for shooting as well

So if anybody is wanting to get out and play this weekend let me know and we can meet up and go play around, I know of some pretty fun trails out there that would put a smile on anyones face, especially at night!

Would be nice to have another person with me, I always end up going out by myself and driving in the hills at night after a long day of riding, and my wife gets tired and goes to bed by 11pm, so after that I am a rogue Jeeper alone in the night, I bring a shovel and a gun just in case, lol, only had to dig myself out 2x so far...but I have fun even if I am by myself, it would be nice to share the experience with other peeps.

Lemme know fellas, a good time is guaranteed!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.