Ocotillo Wells 1/13 - 1/16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > SanDiego > Ocotillo Wells 1/13 - 1/16

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
Speed-Freek
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ocotillo Wells 1/13 - 1/16

Going out to Ocotillo Wells tomorrow night till Monday afternoon, if anybody wants to go please PM me for quickest response!

I am bringing my dirtbikes 2008 CRF450R and a 2007 YZ250f, I bring 2 bikes in case I break one, lol. My wife rides a 2006 CRF 250x as well.

I also have my 98 TJ with 33s and lockers so I will be pout playing with that as well, if anyone wants to meet up for Jeepin or dirtbike riding (still looking for semi-fast riders to ride with!!) I like to do 50+ mile rides and technical stuff to make it funner...

Ii also bring a couple of rifles and a pistol for shooting as well

So if anybody is wanting to get out and play this weekend let me know and we can meet up and go play around, I know of some pretty fun trails out there that would put a smile on anyones face, especially at night!

Would be nice to have another person with me, I always end up going out by myself and driving in the hills at night after a long day of riding, and my wife gets tired and goes to bed by 11pm, so after that I am a rogue Jeeper alone in the night, I bring a shovel and a gun just in case, lol, only had to dig myself out 2x so far...but I have fun even if I am by myself, it would be nice to share the experience with other peeps.

Lemme know fellas, a good time is guaranteed!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.